the struggle

People always tell you that you're fine or that it doesn't matter that much. Well they don't understand what trying goes on in your head. You may look perfectly fine in everyone's eyes but deep down you are struggling trying to keep it together. When it comes to any mental health it's not fun. But when you mix anxiety, a bit of depression, and a whole lot of over thinking your days become a massive obstacle. You can be holding it together amazingly but the second you go home and go to bed with nobody up or around all you can do is cry. But it can be the littlest things that bring you to a breaking point as well. You can find small ways to help out when you're having a problem but they don't always work. When you struggle with all that for years you get used to it but still can never find a way to make it better. You may go weeks or so without having a single mental breakdown but then one random day it all comes flooding out. You can try your best to hold it all in but it never works. Everyone says, " Oh take medication for it, that will help out." In reality it doesn't for everyone, it may help some but others we for real have no emotions what so ever and just are kinda physically there. That's why most things never work out. But it will always be a struggle.