Kickball

"Hello!" "Is this where the kickball tryouts are?" "Yes!" Can I tryout for the team?" "Sure your up first!" Whammmm! I slamed the ball out of the gym. He said i was on the team automaticaly. Also, he gave me the number 12 uniform. It was red, yellow, blue, and green. The team name was called Globetrotters. The best part of the team was the fact that the basketball team was on it too. The team has won the championship 21 times in a row. That's how long this team has been together. Our first game was against the wildcats. We won 7-1. Then we faced the Celtics and won 50-7. Our semi final game was against the Magic and we won 100-50. Then the finals were Globetrotters vs Husky and we won 200-100. We won the championship for the 22sd time in a row. When we got to Hollywood, California, we got out of the limo. When we caught sight of the mansion we all gasped because it is so big. When we got inside we gasped at the 90" TV. I yelled "Who wants to play video games!!!!!?" Mario, Nick, Caleb and Dave all rasied their hands. I said" You 4, come on up, let's play some video games." We played all night. Then all of a sudden we heard an loud CRASHHHHHH"! Nobody went to find because we all thought it was someone droped a cup. But when Dave went to go to the bathroom, he screamed bloody murder. When we got to the bathroom, we screamed bloody murder because there was a lot of blood in the bath tub. We ran down the stairs at full speed and screamed that the mansion was haunted. When we left the limo and went back to CT quickly. Whille I was brushing my teeth that night I remembered Daves face while looking at the blood.