uh chpt 1 ig

𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘶'𝘴 𝘈𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"So why have you invited me over?" Kaeda asks, "I need you to test a new invention of mine" Miu says smirking. "It's called The Bread Up Cooter 9000". "I'm leaving" Kaeda responds, but to her surprise Miu ties her down. Miu moves the machine by Kaeda's pussy and rips her pants off. "About the ropes, kinda kinky" Kaeda says smirking, Miu blushes in surprise.

"Okay its ready!!" Miu says excitedly. Miu turns the machine on and it inserts Kaeda, "How does it feel?!" "Ba-bad~" Kaeda answers.

In response to that Miu turns the machine off, "Hmph, might need some readjustments". Kaeda has a sigh of relief.. Before Miu puts a breadstick in her cooter, and goes to peg Kaeda with it. To both of their surprise Kaeda moans, Miu smirks to that and goes harder. "Snap" Miu gets worried, "What was that?!" Kaeda asks. "U-uH nothing" Miu answers.
She pours superglue in Kaeda's cooter then runs. "I AM FUCKING STUCK-" Kaeda screams. "Did someone say Step-Sis was stuck?" A familiar voice says, it's none other than Kaito Motoma. "FUCK YOU MEAN STEP-SIS" Kaeda says confused as fuck, Kaito puts it in. "Uh- why is my humongous cock stuck?" Kaito asks, "Uh- yeah bout that Miu poured superglue in my pussy so yeah-" Kaeda answers.

"Why would she-" Kaito says questioning fucking life, "I do not know, but now u have your crunchy 2 inches and a breadstick." Kaeda says bout to cry.

Kaito cuts his thing off for some reason aka it was stuck.

"Why hello pwetty lady" Mineta says, "Nope kills self" Kaeda doesn't like pervs or men under 5'0. Mineta unkills her.