degradation + edging

"Please let me see! Please!"

He stopped touching himself suddenly and threw his body ontop of mine, trapping me onto the bed. I could feel his hips digging into mine. His hand went immediately to my throat.

"Please, who?" He slapped me hard once, twice, across the face. "Beg me right and I might let you watch, love."

"Please Daddy, please let me watch you touch yourself-" I whispered quietly.

His hand snaked down my body to between my legs and began teasing me with slow circles around my clit. "Louder, slut."

"Daddy Please! Please let me watch! I want it so badly!"

"That's my girl."

He sat up, still straddled across my torso, and began touching himself again, right in front of my face. His dick was so close I tried to reach my tongue to it and take him into my mouth.

"Daddy, let me put my mouth on your cock, I want it! I need to taste you so badly!"

He slowed his movements down again, and leant his face into mine. "Open that mouth for me baby."

I did as he said straight away, knowing exactly what he was going to do. He spat in my mouth before whispering, "Such a needy slut for daddy's cock, aren't you?"

I nodded and my hands pulled against the chains that held them above my head.

"Let me hear you say what you are baby. Tell me what a pathetic whore you are for me."

"Such a pathetic whore for you daddy. Only you." I whimpered.

"Good girl."