The car

It was freezing is all Troy could think but that was normal in Greenville, Minnesota. Troy Michel's was skateboarding down Main Street ducking so he didn't hit his head on wind chimes. Then he came right back up so he could flip his hair out of his way. He had realized that his town was way more busy than usual but he didn't think it was a big deal. He was to turn on his street when he heard a very loud tire screech and a woman's high-pitched scream, he then fell unconscious.
When he woke up he was in a hospital bed and he couldn't bend his leg. He uncovered his leg to figure out what was going on, he saw that his leg now had a blue cast on it and his arms were covered in cuts and scrapes. He saw his mother in the corner chair and he asked "mom what happened?"
"Oh honey you were hit by a car and it broke your leg," she said Sadly.
"How did I get hit?" he said really dryly.
"We don't know, the driver was speeding he didn't stop to see if you were okay," she replied enter
"No! I'm the fastest one on the team mom!" he started freaking out.
"You're leg is way more important than hockey so just zip it"
"I don't care mom! I'm the fastest, what is the team gonna do now? They are gonna suck!" Troy yelled
"Quit yelling, we will finish this at home after we get you checked out" she glared at him and he knew he was in trouble.