49.What happened Last Night

The next day Tharn opened his eyes with extreme pain in his head...aahhhh fuck...oh my head...shit...

He looked here and there oh god...what the hell am I doing in Mew's room?? Where is Type?? Did I through him out of the room...

Did he leave home last night and I came here while missing him...was I crying in this room alone...?? Shit Type left?? Why did he do that...what did...??

He heard a voice and saw Type ..he shouted...Type you didn't leave...thank god...

Type: Gave him a cold look...hmm take this medicine and come down for breakfast...

Tharn: Type?? What happened last night?? Why I am in this room, in your bed...

Type: can we talk later I am hungry...

Tharn: hmm...okay...Tharn was really nervous that what exactly happened why Type is not talking normally ...he remained silent while eating but his head and Type's silence both are killing him..

Type: uhh I need to tell you something...

Tharn: yes please, tell me what happened last night??

Type: Marrie and Julia need two weeks off as you know they are cousins and they wanted to visit their sister's marriage...

Tharn: But how can you both go ?? Who will take care of the house and especially Type?...

Type: I permitted them to go...I will take care of the home as well as myself...if you have an issue then you can cancel the leaves as this is your house  ...

Tharn: Marrie Julie what are you waiting for... go...whatever Type said is the last word...no one can deny that...

Marrie and Julie smiled and left ...

Tharn: Type see I did what you said now can you please tell me what happened?? Why are you upset with me...

Type: I am not upset...I am just tired I need proper sleep...Type get up and left for his room...

Tharn: Did I said anything to him in a drunk state....I need to talk and if I said something I need to fix it...I just remember we were talking in my room then what happened?? How I went to his room...

Tharn followed Type...Type we need to talk please tell me what happened as I remembered we were talking then how I reached in your room and why you are not talking to me ...

Type: if you don't remember then let it be ...do you have anything to say or can I rest...

Tharn: hmm...tharn left for his room but he reached halfway when he remembers the kiss between him and Type...he run towards Type's room...

Type is about to get on the bed but he stopped coz Tharn asked him loudly...Did we kissed last night...

Type was shocked...aah...ummm...no his voice started shaking...Tharn understands that he is asking the correct question there is something that happens last night...

Tharn started moving towards Type and Type moving backward...Type hit the wall, he never thought that Tharn will ask him this...he was just playing safe not to talk much with Tharn so that Tharn won't ask anything about last night but he remembered...

Type: I need to sleep my baby is sleepy...

Tharn: Baby dadda needs to talk to Momma can you sleep quietly in your momma's tummy.. your momma will join you soon...now tell me Type did we kissed last night?? What happened yesterday...