Unexplainable Love

It's also unexplainable the way I've fall in love with her so I'll explain it from the moment I met her. I was at High School, half semester on the third floor, it the first time she ever talked to me, she was so kind that moment, I was with my friend Mickey, a cool
rocker, and she was with al her friends but specially: Leyla, her most precious friend.

We were about to play Hide and Seek, I know, we were bored that time. She didn't stop asking if I could run fast, of course I do.

That's the ever first time I met her, since that moment I kept talking to her and knowing much more about her, but she had this dark side, sometimes she turns cruel and mean, like if she weren't herself, I realized she had problems with herself.

Days passed, and I began to feel attracted by her, I don't know, it came out of no where, that feeling, when you fall in love but you try to deny it, kind of that feeling I had that day, we started talking through Facebook like for 3 months, and didn't realized that I actually fall in love.

Well, it was my first time I feel like that, I never had a girlfriend, and neither planned to have one, but this time I feel something new, I've never experienced it before.

Whenever I spent time with her my heart kept beating harder, I couldn't believe that I was actually in love.

Certain day, we were texting each other through Facebook, I was drunk that day and I accidentally confessed that I like her, and I couldn't believe that, neither her reaction, because she said she felt almost the same way as me.

Since that day we started talking more often, and I remember, on February 24, the English teacher assigned us to make a mistery movie or scene on our own, she invited me to join her group, I wasn't expecting that, but I agreed and joined her group.

The scene we were making, I kind of enjoyed them, we were laughing at our mistakes, errors and bloopers during the film, there was this scene when she literally had to jump on top of me and knife my neck like plenty of times.

The moment we had to do that scene she jumped out of a rock and knocked me down, she was on top of me, I couldn't move her aside because I hurted my right arm, and my left hand was below me, so I just didn't do anything.

It that moment she was laughing with her friends because of the fall,
Then we decided to take a break, we were 5 students, and we weren't at school, we were filming in Soraliz's best friend's house, oh yeah, her name is Soraliz, I forgot to tell...

I didn't moved from the ground, neither she from on top of me, she was starring my eyes, and waiting untill everyone walked away to take a break, but Luis didn't moved, she whispered to my ear, "I want to try something" and my eyes widen, was she actually thinking on kissing me?

We had no more time, it was getting late, and I had to walk back home, Soraliz had to wait for her mom to pick her up, and she offered me the "ride back home" it was 6:48 pm, April 21, 2014 that day, and when I was about to get out of her mom's car, she stops me, I though she was going to whisper me something else, I was wrong.

She grabs my hand and takes the chance to kiss me, I was thoughtless in that moment, I didn't know what to do, it was my first kiss ever.

It was summer and I couldn't see her for 2 months, when we got back to class, she was acting different, it's like, if she didn't know me at all, after that, everything was loneliness and sadness, she completely change with me, and I decided to stop following her.

I felt alone, empty again, and then I started texting her, she was so cold hearted, that she do read my messages, but didn't answer them, and then I asked her, "why did you kissed me?", she finally answers, "Curiosity"

I wanted to die that day, but figured out that there's no reason why I had to suffer, I just kept going on my way.

It's 2015, January, 19, she sends a person to give me a letter, I knew it was her, and read it, it said that she misses me, I was like, WTF!!!!

The next day she sends me an other letter and this one said: "let's make a deal, let's be Anti-Social together, you and me, what do you say?"

And wrote back, "explain yourself" the next few days she answers back the letter and sends it back to me, saying: "because I miss u ❤"

Well, we started talking, again, and started a more serious friendship. Severas days after that, on February 13, I couldn't hold on anymore, I wanted to kiss her, but I tried to hide that feeling, and while I was talking alone with her, saying that I wanted to be with her, she didn't let me finish and kisses me again, o couldn't hold on anymore, like several minutes later I grab her by her arm, and, without thinking it, I kiss her, twice, I was totally in love with her.

On February 27, the day when she decides to make this a relationship, she asked me to be her boyfriend, how could I deny that?

Since then, that girl had change my life, that little Evil Angel I've shown my love, is what I most consider a treasure in my heart.

But no long before I figured out she isn't in love with me, and I'm still trying to open her eyes, make her realize I truly love her, that the only person who manage to love you like no other is me, just turn to me and stare at my eyes you will never find anyone else like me.

Days pass by and I'm still in the relationship, it's been 3 days since she tried to break with me, she had too many conflicts and didn't want to turn me into another conflict, I told her that same day: "Woah, hold it honey, you need to relax, calm yourself, take everything easy. I'll talk you tomorrow, giving you time to think and relax" -Conversation through Facebook-.

I felt scared that day too, but I prevented her from breaking with me. It almost happened. I managed to
Fix things between us, there was this friend I had that she didn't wanted me to talk to, neither look at her she said she's kind of a "whore", Soraliz told me: "That friend of yours, that girl you though she was your friend, well, wake up, she's a bitch, I don't want you near her, you heard me?"

Later on, like a week later, I figured out that she was right, ever since that moment, I started listening at my girlfriend, and everything else is alright.

She was planning to invite me to the lake, with her family: Her mom, little brother and stepfather, it was kind of a date, but obviously, only with her.

It's the day of our first date, and I'm waiting for her to be ready, she said I had to be there at 9:00 am, well, I was, but she was not yet finished.

Finally, we all headed to the lake, it was a fun trip, she's by my side and the kids were at the last row of seats in the van, I was at the middle seat row.