01 - Trust

❗NO-ONE IS SEXUALIZED, THIS FAMFIC ISN'T EVEN ABOUT THAT! THE STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!! ❗

No, I'm not British or Canadian via title. 

Lani is 13, y/n is thirteen. K? K-

I dont really watch Lani, so I dont know how she acts- so- uh I'm just winging it lmao-

Lots of smiles involved because depression need go down. I seriously need help aHaH-

Cover not by me Creds to the og creator of it!

Enjoy!!

‼❗TW:❗‼ minor cussing, blood mentions

Btw here is a pic of Olive (the oc) in gacha club ✌😌✨✨

-×!×÷{☆}÷×!×-

Olive -- a thirteen year old girl -- had just moved to Brighton in the UK from Maine in the USA because her father had lost his job, and since Olive's grandparents had lived in the UK, they moved there. Olive was walking home from walking around town, when she had bumped into another girl that looked about her age. "Ack- I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "It's okay!" The cheerful voice responded. Olive looked up. It was none other than one of her favorite streamers, Lanusky.

Olive's heart was pounding so hard, she could sort of hear it out of her own chest. She must've looked like a weirdo at that moment -- wearing a dark purple hoodie with denim shorts you could see, because she didn't like the thought of her shorts not showing. Anyways, the other girl had got up from the ground and offered a hand to Olive. The girl was wearing a blue shirt with a gray stripe in the middle, a collar peeking out from the dipped u-neck. She was also wearing denim shorts. "Ah..th-thank you!" Olive mumbled, getting pulled up by the streamer.

"I'm sorry, I should've been looking where I was going!" Olive said, struggling for words. Olive was tipping on the edge of social anxiety, and she didnt know how to stop it. The other girl was smiling. "No, it's okay! I should've been looking where I was going, aswell!" She laughed. "Well, see you later!" The girl started walking away. Olive started panicking about what the Twitch Celebirty would think of her now.

"Wait!-" Olive yelled suddenly. She lunged for the girls' hand. Olive's cheeks grew red. What was she even thinking?! "Sorry..it's just that I haven't talked to anyone since I've moved.." Olive mumbled. The brunette looked kind of scared, but managed to suppress a smile. Somehow. "Well, where are you from? If you don't mind me asking, of course." She said. "Uhm....Maine in the USA!" Olive managed to smile weakly.

The other girl nodded, kind of surprised. "Well, I think we've came a long way from strangers, so, uhm...where do you live?" The streamer asked. Olive smiled, happy to share this information. See, when she was about in first grade, she suffered a head injury from concrete, so she was kind of...stupid. She even thought she had brain damage, which she probably did. Anyways, Olive pointed to a house a few yards down from where the two girls were standing. "There's my house!" Olive said proudly.