章:1私はここで何でも書くことができる方法が好きです。 Gitが大破しました!

*insert some anime theme here*

In the jungles of the Philippines
December 10th, 1944
3:00 AM

A barely awake American soldier peeks from his foxhole looking for any Japanese attack while his buddy naps. Then he hears the sound of engines. He ducks down into his foxhole when a Japanese Chi-Ha tank goes over the foxhole. He peeks out again but with a Bazooka. He aims and fires. It pierces the armor and it slowly grinds to a halt.

Suddenly they came under heavy fire by enemy Machine guns, rifles, tanks, and artillery. He returns fire with his Thompson. He looks back he saw his buddy awaken and the rest of his battalion returned heavy fire.

A Sherman tank then appears out of nowhere and started blasting the Japanese back with its short 75mm gun. Every single gun was fired at the Japanese. Then they saw a flash.

This blinded everyone on the battlefield and when the Japanese opened their eyes all they saw was an empty battlefield.

Meeting Room
December 12th, 1944
12:00 PM

The Emperor, the Prime Minister, and others were sitting in a room discussing the war when someone enters the room.

"May I get your attention please?" He fixes his papers and all turn to this man. He shuffles his papers and reads them out loud.

"I have received reports that uh... We have been transported into another world."

"Are you drunk?" Asked someone.

"No, but the soldiers probably are. Anyways, we have reports of said Soldiers that our enemies have disappeared like Soldiers, tanks, aircraft, etc." He pauses as he shuffles his papers.

"If we were transported, do we still have our territories?" Asked the Emperor.

"They were isekai'd with us. Well, our territories in China are now an island. Also, we have discovered 3 islands just the north of us."

"Firstly," The Prime Minister said. "how large are these Islands? Secondly, what the hell is Isekai?"

"To answer your first question, there 10 kilometers long, 9 kilometers wide, 5 kilometers long 6 kilometers wide, and 10 kilometers long, and 20 kilometers wide respectively. Also, you will know that phrase in 68 years."

"Should we invade them?" Asked the Prime Minister.

The Emperor thought for a moment then said.

"Yes, we shall."

Present-day America or something

"Hey Jim, whatcha watchin'?"

"Ah, Animoo. I got into it 6 days ago."

"Let me see."

"Hehe, funni kow go moo

"Hehe, funni kow go moo."