Chapter 1

5 year old me

I walked to my room and went to my closet. I open the closet door and out piled my dolls.

Some dolls with no limbs. Some dolls without heads or dolls with one eye.

In the back of the closet were two boxes. One red and the other blue. In the red box were my dolls with nothing wrong with them. In the blue one was my Bowie knife with a orange handle with yellow polka dots on the handle.

I grabbed my knife and one of my dolls. The doll had red hair and orange eyes. She had freckles on her nose and cheeks.

I brought the knife to her neck then went straight threw the neck.

At that moment my mom came in and as soon as she saw my secret hobby her smile faded.

" I'll be right back honey" she said trying not to scream.

" ok mommy " I said cheerfuly.

Ten minutes later i heard sirens. Then I heard the Door open. Footsteps were heard on the stairs. I got up and went to my bedroom Dior.

What I saw scared me.

There were the Men in Blue uniforms. I saw a gun on one of their belts.

I ran over and tries to gran it but he pushed me away. So i gave him the ' finger'.

They grabbed my arms and carried me out the Door and put me in a car.

The last thing I saw was my mom crying in the doorway.

--------------------------_"_____________+++++--------------

It wasnt until i was 15 that I relised my mommy wasnt coming to get me back