Chapter 1

Freddy woke up covered in sweat, his body warm from the... interesting dream he had. It was slowly slipping away from him the more he lay awake, he sighed, falling back onto the bed and listening to his racing heartbeat. Turning his head to the side the glowing blue clock screen told him that it was well past three, almost four in the morning. He stared up at the ceiling, the dream drifting back, his face a dark shade of red. The more he thought about it the more his temperature rose, to clear his head he quickly got out of bed, picking a pair of clothes. He slowly made his way past Bon Bon's room to not wake him.

Hopping into the shower he washed off all the uncomfortable feelings about the dream off his pale white skin. Stepping out and stretching he dried off, satisfied he yawned. His body awakened and refreshed.

Ft. Freddy POV: I could watch Bon sleep.. he wouldn't mind it too much... But what if he woke up? He won't. I convinced myself that it would be fine, it won't be for a super long time, just until 5.. Making my way down the short hallway and to Bon Bon's half closed door, I quietly entered the room. I sighed sitting in the chair next to the bedside staring calmly at the fine thin hair framing Bon Bon's face the light glow of the moon bouncing off of his blue hair. Entranced my eyes wandered over the silhouette of his body hidden by his blanket, the moonlight leaving him in a soft glow, the features of his face relaxed. Soft snores could be heard from his sleeping form.

My heart skipped a beat when he shifted, his body turning to face me. My breath caught in my throat when I heard him mutter my name in his sleep. I could feel my emotions creep out from the cracked wall that I had created, letting the feelings continue, I basked in the moment knowing that he would never know about these emotions. Shifting closer his scent wafting around me like a sweet perfume. My heart beat racing when he tightened his grip around the stuffed plush I gave him. I yearned for his touch.. The feelings I had were overwhelming my senses. Something deep within me changed not knowing if it was good or bad I ignored it and dropped to the floor to the point where I was face to face with him.

"Mmm..." He made a small noise. It was so cute! Feeling his soft breath hit my face I reflected on my emotions. Even if I can't get what I want there will always be little moments like this that I will always have and cherish..

Snapping out of my thoughts I looked at his clock, the red light dimly covered the surface of his desk, it was almost 5. I have to leave soon before I end up doing something stupid.. I glanced back at Bon Bon's face, feeling light and tingly as a stray thought entered my mind. "Heh heh..." I giggled nervously. My heartbeat increasing, not noticing that my body was moving without my control I leaned towards his face, right before my lips met his, I snapped out of it. I reminded myself that I did not have his permission to do that to him, to steal something so intimate from him. Pressing my lips against his cheek instead I backed away from his bed, glancing over my shoulder before quietly closing the door behind me.

Letting my legs buckle underneath me, I pressed my back against his door the hard wooden surface cooling my body. Giving myself a moment to recover, I stood up and returned to my room. I snuck back into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin, I drifted to sleep..

Being forced from my slumber by the sound of distant knocking. I rose from beneath the covers and stood up, stretching I headed towards the source of the sound. Bon Bon was staring sleepily at the show he was watching, "Hey Bon's.."

"Hey Fred, I think someone's waiting at the door for you.." he responded, I set my hand on top of his messy hair, rubbing his scalp absentmindedly. Sighing, he pressed up against the palm of my hand, before beginning to move away to seen the TV.

"I'll make breakfast when I'm done at the door, k?" Humming in agreement he turned his attention back to the screen. Trudging towards the door and unlocking the deadbolt, I answered the knocking, "Hello?"