College

"Mom! I'm back!" "No way! Kaya you're back?!" "For good." Kaya's mom never expected that her daughter would drop out on her dreams, maybe she had a new career path. Who knows, all Kaya could think about was how she was going to get more money. "Mom, has town changed since the year and a half I was gone?" "Well we got this new coffee shop! It's right down the road, you can go tomorrow and maybe scoop up a job there!" "I don't know ma, a coffee house?" "Kaya it's not as bad as you think! Plus, you can maybe make some new friends! I don't know if you've been keeping up with Julies Facebook but she left to go to California to go chase her dream of being an actress!" "That's so good for her, but what does this have to do with me going to go get a job at a coffee shop?" "Well Julie moved so I'd figure you'd want more friends!" "I don't know ma, new friends? I mean I can try that. I'll go tomorrow." ~the next day~ "oo mom went shopping before I came! Cinnamon Toast Crunch, lucky charms, special k. Which cereal?" "Good morning Kaya!" "Morning ma!" "You ready to go see the shop?"  "Sure! Let me get a bowl of cereal, then we can leave!" "Well hurry up, wait do you even have your own car?!" "Yes ma! I have my own car!! The one YOU bought me!" "No need for the attitude!"