Chapter 1 - The big night

July 22, @10:00pm
(April in mm)
April Pov- * bzzz bzzz bzz* I jumped out my sleep feeling my phone vibration,  in a matter of seconds of just beginning my nap.

"It was just getting good" I thought to myself.

*mmcht* I smacked my lips reading the caller ID across my iPhone 12 screen.

I declined the call jumping out of my bed , heading to my bathroom to hop in the shower before work.

I already had my clothes layed across my bed for when I get out.

I lathered my body in dove soap as the hot water rained down on me & I thought of how crazy it was about to be at the gilt night club tonight.

It's Friday & it's ladies night so all ladies getting in free before 11:00pm , my head ached as I thought of all the drunk ladies crying at the bar tonight.

I hopped out the shower throwing my black towel around my coke figure body,  thinking of how I should do my hair tonight as I walked past the mirror, I thought of just having my natural hair out tonight.

I walked into my room that's connected to my bathroom ,  applying my cocoa butter lotion , lathering it over my body.

ready to throw on my fit for the night.

I wanted to be simple tonight , I had a black bra-let crop top with black thongs under my see through laced down strapped biker shorts with clear strapped heels.

I previewed myself , In the mirror before walking out my room. I admired My hair in it's natural state it looked stunning with it's curls.

I grabbed my phone , my gun , my black on black LV purse , & my keys to my yellow Mercedes Benz. I strutted out the house making sure to lock my house up on the way out.

As I backed my car out my driveway , I admired & thanked god silently for everything I have right now the house I live in, the car I'm in currently & the job I'm attending too .

20 minutes later

April POV-  I walked up to the bouncer skipping the line full of people ready to party,  giving him a nod as he removed the rope for me to get through.

i felt the smoke mixed with the smell of liquor hit my face as I entered  the gilt nightclub I worked at.

" Yoo April in the building ! You know it's about to get lit in this bitch. Shots, shots ,shots everybody. " i heard someone say that was hanging out in VIP, realizing it's one of the  ladies that's always here every Friday.

I waved with a smile and kept it moving knowing how out of control it can get.

(April's house in mm below)

(April's  car in mm below)

(April's car in mm below)

(April's  car in mm below)