When he slaps you to protect his own girlfriend

By liskookdabest

Jimin x y/n

You and Jimin have been childhood friends for 19 years ever since when you're born. Both of you like sister and brother because both of you were born on the same day. Your parents and his parents are best friends as well.

But your parents died 2 years ago, it's the most hurtful thing that ever happened to you. You have a brother but he's in America now. You are now living in Jimin's house, you both always celebrate birthdays together. And you both also go to the same college together every day.

Author POV
You and Jimin are having dinner at the dining table. And btw both of you are quite rich. "y/n I'm going to bring someone here tomorrow!" He said in excitement. "Who?" You said while putting a vegetable in your mouth. "You will know tomorrow…" , you nodded and both of you continued eating.

Author POV
The next day Jimin actually brought a person. "y/n can you come down?" He shouted because you're in your room. "Okay mochi I'm coming" You shouted, then you came down from the stairs and saw a girl holding Jimin's hand. They both were standing in front of the door.

"Oh you're here! Meet my  GIRLFRIEND "Sana" Jimin said to you and you're frozen.
You didn't expect this at all. You really want to be friends with Sana but it seems like she doesn't like you at all. She just wants to get rid of you.

Time Skipped Dinner
It's dinner time again. You already start eating without waiting for Sana and Jimin. "Babe! See, she's eating without calling us!" Sana tells while she is coming down with Jimin. Jimin just remain silent as you did too.

All of you started eating then suddenly Sana said something which made you feel annoyed. "I need water babe!" "Maid pls bring some water-" Sana just cut off Jimin. "Why don't y/n you go take it for me." You rolled your eyes and ignored her.  "Go take it!" She shouted once again.

You then give her a death glare then to Jimin because he didn't help you. You put down your fork and knife and stood up "Why me? You're the one who needs the water, not me!" You walked past Jimin and spoke.

"Mochi, take care of you girl" You said while patting his right shoulder. Then you just went up to your room and closed the door. "Ugh, so annoying!" You then sat on your bed. Suddenly someone opened the door it's Jimin.

"Why are you here?" You asked while standing up. Jimin slowly closed the door and went to you. "Why don't you help her?" You were shocked by what he had said. "What? Why should I help her?" Jimin then breathed heavily and spoke.

"She's my girlfriend!" Your eyes slowly became teary. "Then what do you think I am to you? A maid? She's not the queen here so she can go get it by herself!" You said in one breath.

"Just help her take one cup of water, is that so hard for you?" Jimin said, then you glare at him. "Yes! It's harder than you think!" You yell and sit on your bed again. "Why do you have to behave like this!?" He yelled and left. You sighed heavily and tears rolled down from your cheek.

You changed Park Jimin.

Author POV
It's already been a month and YES Sana is living there. Not gonna lie, she's the one who is always rude to me, bullies me and does things that will make me angry. And Jimin….he changed a lot…..he always helps Sana and not me.

Sana actually did many things at the back to get rid of me. Because she will be uncomfortable if I'm living with them, but I have no choice. I just hate Sana and Sana hates me too!

After a week at night
"Gosh it's midnight, why am I still hungry?" You said in frustration that you can't sleep. So you decide to just drink a cup of water then go back to sleep. While you're opening the door, you hear Jimin moaning. You felt embarrassed and heart broken.

You will always cry when you notice Sana and Jimin are having sex because…...you have feelings to Jimin. You just keep hearing the moan the kiss sounds and even the sex sounds. You're crying really hard but you use your palm to cover your mouth.

You closed the door and went back to bed.

Next morning
You open your eyes and see Sana in front of you, making you gasp. "What the hell are you doing here!?" You quickly sat up. "Nothing much, but I just wanna ask! When are you going to leave this house?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Leaving? I'm not leaving, this is my house!" Sana then started laughing like a psycho.

"What the f*ck are you laughing?!" Sana then stopped laughing as she walked closer to me and bent down to reach my height. "Your. Parents. Are. Dead!" She whispered to you. "By. A. Car. Accident. Right?" Tears start forming from your eyes. "H-how d-did she k-know?" You thought in your mind.

Time Skipped 7:00pm
You're having dinner on your own. Jimin and Sana come down from the stairs but you don't even look at them. "Why would you do that?" Jimin suddenly spoke to you while walking towards you. "Do what?" You look at him.

"Stop acting.." Jimin said while looking at you seriously. "Act what?" You are confused. "Kang y/n!!" He yells at you. "Don't yell at me!" You shouted back and stood up.

You look at Sana, who is standing behind Jimin. She is SMILING. "You slapped her didn't you?" "What I didn't-" You got cut off by Jimin. "You slap her because you are jealous!" He shouted. "What do you mean I didn't-" You got cut off again.

Because he slaps you.

You fall on the ground while holding your left cheek. You suddenly stand up and grab Jimin's collar. "You have no right to hit me!!" You shouted really loud. You look into his eyes and tears start falling because this is the first time both of you fight.

Sana just stood there and smirked. You let go of his collar and pushed him. You walk to Sana and slap her. "Yes, I slapped her. So?" After you spoke you quickly went to your room.

You start packing your stuff because you want to leave. Suddenly Jimin came in which made you stop. "W-where are you going?" He asked worriedly. You walked to him and spoke. "Do you know what she did to me at the back?" But Jimin just remains silent.

"She is the one who always bullies me, she's trying to get rid of me! She even…..talked about my parents…." Jimin widened his eyes. "How did she know? You tell her? I told you to keep a secret, what did you tell her!?" You said in one breath. Tears start falling from your eyes.

You take your luggage which is already packed. "I thought we could celebrate our birthday next week but sorry I can't imagine I still need to live with Sana. I really should have gone to America with my brother. But I do have a last present to give you….." Jimin then looked at you confused and started crying.

You step closer to Jimin and whisper beside his ear.
"I like you…."  You were about to leave the room and suddenly Jimin held your hand. "Don't leave." You gently yanked his hand away and left.

He dropped to his knees and bursted into tears. He lost a best friend of 19 years. While Sana saw everything, an evil smile appeared on her face…………

Then End