Chapter 1--Lost

I opened my eyes breathing heavily into thin air. I looked around where nothing but a few dying trees and a dirt road to greet me. Where am I? Matter of fact who am I? I tried to stand up only to be shot with a huge migraine on the side of my head. What happened to me?

When I thumped back onto the ground there was a memory of me dancing, drinking, and surrounded by random people. I looked down to see that I was wearing a short black dress. I must've been at some kind of party. Rubbing my head, I heard a faint noise coming in my direction. Maybe it was help! Or I could just be naive like those people in scary movies. Oh well, I'll take whatever I can get.

Standing up, I silently cursed at the little pain forming on my head. In the distance, there was a grey truck with the numbers 21659 on the side of it. Trying to wave my hands to get their attention, I was roughly sweeped off my feet while a hand gripped my mouth. OMG AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED?! I struggled to get loose of this persons grasp, but failed. Whenever I get my memory back I'm so going to a gym and getting stronger. To get a better look at the douche who took my chance of freedom, I looked up. It was a guy who had dark brown hair and smooth caramel eyes. Just my luck my kidnapper is gorgeous and holding me in his arms.

I blushed then quickly looked down. He was intensely staring at the truck that was supposed to save me. Wait.. I am not gonna sit here and let this beautiful boy toy ruin my chance! Remembering the hand that was holding my mouth, I bit him. He cursed under his breath and looked at me for the first time. I blushed and continued trying to get down. "Be quiet or I'll let them kill you." He told me, narrowing his eyes. The urgency in his voice made me stop biting him and nod quickly. Wow, what a jerk! Who gives a fudge if he's cute and is trying to save me.... Ok never mind.

As the truck was nearing us, he stiffened and backed up against the tree. "Keep on the look out boys. We got to kill her it's orders from him." Said muffled voices. Who is him?? Soon they passed by, the only face I could make out was a man with the prettiest shade of green eyes and a scar sliding down his face. After the truck fully passed, I looked up at my handsome douche expecting him to say something. Instead, he dropped me on the ground and started to walk away. WHAT?! He thinks he can kidnap me, shut me up with his good looks, save me, then just walk away?! Oh no no no I'm not gonna let him off the hook that easily.

"Wait..where are you going?" I asked, hurrying to catch up with him. He turned his head slightly that his brown hair swayed sexily to the side. "None of your buisness." I stopped in my tracks completely dumbfounded at how rude he was. "So where do I go?"
Smirking he told me like a child."Well you can go home and tell your parents a handsome beast rescued you."
I wrinkled my nose at his snottiness and crossed my arms. "I don't know who my parents are!" I shot back angrily.

This time he stopped in his tracks and looked at me in surprise. Oops I didn't mean to tell him that.
"What do you mean?" He asked in concern. I looked down and blushed."I kinda lost my memory." He scratched his head then gave me a small smile."Sorry. That explains why you were acting stupid enough to try and get there attention." I shot him a dirty look that would make a puppy cry. Did he just apologize then call me stupid? He is such a frickin jerk! He sighed exaggerating. "Fine, you will come to my place and take cover."
"Who exactly said I wanted that offer." Not like I was denying...

"Look princess, I'm not exactly giving you a choice." He said tapping his foot.

"Whatever. Let's just go." Ugh. He is so impatient but I kinda wanna go with him. What am I doing? I can't like him and he obviously despises me. Just then I got a headache and dropped to the ground. He turned around and quickly ran to me. "Are you ok?!" He asked urgently. I suddenly remembered something. "My name is Tinashe." Then I slowly passed out, but not before I was lifted in his arms.