Prologue

I know I will either get addicted to writing this or it will have five chapters. Geez I love this show and the ship. I have no clue if this will turn out good or not so please do not get your hopes up. But maybe it will be good. So with all sincerity I hope you enjoy. I was inspired Ikethebrave story "Till Death Do Us Part" but I haven't finished reading it. I also noticed that a couple of camp camp fans started following me so that gave me motivation.

David and Gwen were having their monthly coffee 'date'.  "I really needed this, work has been hell!" Gwen sighed. David snickered "I know right. People have been freaking out about sommme portals?" Gwen gives out a loud snort exists their mouth. "Exactly that's the reason I've been so stressed. Everyone has been obsessing about a conspiracy theory! Annoying but somewhat entertaining!"

"I don't know but people are saying the timing and locations it pops in up they're should be coming here." He says well stirring his coffee. Gwen stops her horrifying laugh. "What, what, what, WHAT! Please don't tell me you believe this Davey."  Gwen look at the redhead, her violet eyes following his as he tries to look away.

"No I don't, I was just bringing it up, also please stop looking at me like that." David repeatedly opens and closes his hand under the table as an anxiety tic. Gwen's judging stare softens and she says jokingly, "Well good cause if you did I would unfriend you." She points her nose to the air and scoffs. They stare at each other and laugh.

They both finish their coffees and David offers to take Gwen home and they agree. They say their goodbyes but as soon as David is about to leave a loud, ground, cracking, earthquake appears.

"GWEN!" Suddenly something absolutely mind breaking happens. The sky starts to split open. "DAVID I WAS WRONG!" Gwen cry's out in fear. They grab each other's hands as they start to start to fly to the black hole. They cry, scream, and try to hold on to this world. Literally. They're getting sucked to a literal black hole or a portal. It might send them to a different dimension or rip them limb from limb. They don't know but they're scared, they took this as a joke but now they might die.

"I DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD ON ANYMORE!" David shouts to Gwen. He lets go of the light pole still holding on to her hand. They both whimper and hold each other in an embrace and get completely sucked in the portal. Everything goes dark and they feel a falling sensation."David open your eyes!" Gwen yells. David slightly opens eyes and screams. They're falling into a terrifying pit of bloody zombies. On an extremely lucky coincidence there is a building that they roughly land on.

David screams, even though they're still alive it's pretty painful to land on the rooftop of a building. "Be quiet, they could hear you." David exhales. "What are those things!" He twitches his hand when Gwen talks. "Just by looking at them it looks like they're zombies! This... is... absolutely... terrifying." David calms down and starts to look around the roof. "What are you doing." He moves a plant and stomps on the so called brick. It opens up and he says, "We can get down from here and find something to use as weapons." Gwen runs after David just before he goes down. "Are you INSANE! Davey what if there are zo-zo, those things!" "Don't worry, I would actually like it if you came with me to find something, the faster we can find a safe space the better." Gwen's violet eyes turn stern and she calmly follows him.

They quietly get down the stairs and there are about three zombies in sight. They split up and David walks into a room with a body in the middle of the floor. He yelps but he sees a knife in it. He trembles and takes the knife out. Suddenly the body disintegrates so does the blood and it leaves him in shock. He runs to find Gwen in fear. She was surrounded by three zombies closing in on them. David acts straight on impulse and stabs two as Gwen knocks the head off the other one with her bat. They run so fast they can't even look. Finally they stop at a metal gate to breve. They gasp.  They glare at the big wooden cabin and walk towards it exhausted. Gwen opens the gate and suddenly a net closes in on them so they're trapped. "HEY WHAT HELL! LET US DOWN!" David shrieked. "What Davey do you hear that?" A twig breaks and smoke appears from the ground. "WHAT THE HELL! HEY ASSHOLE GET US DOWN!" They start coughing and wheezing. David sees in between the smoke and a tall figure with a gas mask like a cereal killer in a horror movie. They both squirm around in the net trying to find a walk while coughing more and more. The masked person comes closer and they passes out.

The two wake up tied in a dark room and they hear sharp deep breaths. "Who are you, and what are you doing here." The figure breathes heavily into the masks. "Ok David we need to find away out of here." Gwen whispers. Suddenly crack of light appears. "Hey what are you dooo~ OOH SHIT!" A child walked not any older than thirteen. The rooms bright and far less intimidating. They were both tied to the frame of a bed in a camp cabin. Gwen gives her loud demonic snort. "So this is your accomplice a five-year-old! What are you gonna do big bad gas man feed us some bad candy!" The kid stomps over to them and yells. "HEY I AM TEN SO SHUT UP BITCH!" "Try me you little ass!" David was offended by the profanity flying through the room but it was to nervous to say a word. "So what your name."

"Gwen and this is David. And you are?" The kid scoffs. "Well if you most know I'm Max and I run this place!" David finally speaks up. "So who's the masked guy." The man walks closer and it just makes the fear flood back into him. Then the strangest thing happened, the guy fell face first the bed and make small whimpers. Strangely enough children appear on with the mask on. "What so the guy was three kids stacked in a trench coat." David mummers. "So now that this is somewhat making sense can you untie us." The kid takes a moment think but decide to do it. "Thanks kid." David pats his head and Max swats his hand away. "Don't fucking touch me!" David gives a nervous laugh but Gwen grabs him and walks out.

"We'll be right back kids." She says. They walk outside and circle to the back. "Ok what are we going to do,and what is with these children! How are they getting things like pass out gas?" David sighs. "I had no idea what's going on, I feel scared and confused. This kids are honestly pretty impressive but is suspicious how they got the supplies." Gwen gives David a light slap on the cheek and shakes him. "Wake up and smell the roses these kids may not be what they seem! Or do you not remember the three kids literally stack in a trench coat!" He exhales and lays his head on Gwen's chest.

"What... Davey I-" He shakes his head and hugs her. "I love you. I don't want anything to ever happen to you." She hugs him tighter. "Hey Davey you're my best friend." He nods. "Maybe we could try to leave..."

"Gwen what if these kids are just kids are just kids and we leave them alone!" David has always had a soft spot for kids. He had a little brother that died at the age of eight from cancer. He was out of town that day and couldn't even say goodbye. "Ok let's list the pro and cons. Cons: If they aren't normal children they could hurt us. Staying in bigger groups could be dangerous. Their could be a lack of food and water. They have shown that they could easily apprehend us. And if everything I said doesn't happen being around children in this really messed up world is really emotionally draining."

"Ok you make good points but there are still pros like: They may just be kids. They can give us information about this so we don't run into anything. We can spread out which would make it easier to find food. They can very easily capture things WHICH work to keep all of us safe. I feel like the pros out way the cons."

They argue that seems like day and night until David finally gives in. "Fine Gwen you win." He sighs and Gwen lays a hand on his shoulder. "Hey they'll be fine. I know it." They jump the fence and sneakily walkout the forest. The get lost and rest. Suddenly hard gust of wind that nocks a thin tree falls down. David thankfully dodges the hit but he falls backwards into some bushes. "GWEN HELP ME!" His dangling from a tree. "DAVEY I CAN'T REACH! TRY TO GRAB MY HAND!"

David try's to reach his friends hand but fails and falls to his doom.

He died.

The end

Really

Do you know what I'm kidding this Man can't canonically die so why should he die in my fanfic see you in the next chapter. I am so so sorry for the bad grammar by the way. Sorry this is short I fractured my elbow and in a cast. I start school. And currently going through afab problems.