Unprofessional Affair~

[Includes/Warnings: Backrub, Half-Undressed, Straddling, Confession, Fondling over clothes, Cunnilingus, Clit-Licking, Blowjob, Handjob, Bent over, Vaginal Fingering, Fucking from behind, Rough Vaginal Sex, Cumming on your ass-cheeks.]

You were the personal assistant of Miles Edgeworth. You had been hired by the Chief Prosecutor after he'd noticed Edgeworth was struggling to keep up with the stressfully long hours in the office. To prevent his health from depleting, you were moved to the District Court to share some of Edgeworth's responsibilities. 

Being the perfectionistic workaholic that he was; Edgeworth was against the idea of having help, fearing an extra person on deck would mess everything up and leave HIM to clean up after them, doubling his work. Not to mention it would be more crowded than he'd like and Edgeworth was a person who appreciated his space.

Obviously, though, Edgeworth's argument failed and you had been brought into the precinct. 

You had a sweet and charming aura that was hard to resist, and although it took a while to train you in and teach you your duties, you had mastered it a lot easier than getting a good relationship with Edgeworth himself. He just seemed so cold and distant, so being around him was tense in the early days. 

Though he was skeptical of you at first, as he usually was with everything, Edgeworth gradually started softening around you the longer you worked with him and the more you got to know each other.

Getting close to Miles Edgeworth felt like trying to thaw out a diamond frozen in an ice cube with a hairdryer: It was a tough, tedious process but finally, after what felt like a lifetime, you discovered something precious that was worth the wait.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"...Come in."

The voice on the other side of the door sounded forced - like it was holding back rage. You hesitate a moment outside before grasping the doorknob, turning it, and pushing the door open. 

Stepping inside his office, you saw Edgeworth sitting at his desk. His elbow was leaning on his desk with his hand supporting the side of his head, his pale fingers entangled in his grey hair. His other hand was scribbling on some page you couldn't see from the distance, but knew it was probably a case report he was writing up.

You could tell he was in "work-mode", which pretty much meant that you shouldn't disturb Edgeworth right now as he was in the zone. The thing is, Edgeworth tended to stay in "work-mode" for excessively long periods of time - you personally believed he could remain in this state FOREVER if no one stopped him!

"Mr. Edgeworth?" 

Your voice was quiet and patient, careful not to disturb him too much.

"Ms. (L/n)."

His voice was monotone, almost like a robot but you could detect slight emotion in his tone. His voice held a particular warning: "I'm busy, make this quick!"

"I came to tell you that the date for the trial has been set for four days from now." You said.

"Alright. Thank you."

Edgeworth never even looked up from his writing as you two spoke, completely absorbed in his work. You peered in at his face from the side. His eyelids were drooping and his lips were in a deep frown. He looked drained.