DM

Ahhh... Freshman year

What an exciting time to be young and free rather than stressed about work and money.

Kim is a fresh high school graduate preparing to go to the University of Bumblefuck and starting a new journey. 

From one post she has had 50 dm's about her attendance. 

From a humble beginning, Kim does not think her fame or prettiness will effect her so  she answers ever single DM. 

Looking for friends she stumbles across one dm that seems ultra friendly

"Hey Im a sophomore her at U of B. I just wanted to give you a warm welcome :) Please let me know if you need any one to show you around."

Reading this Kim thought this person was the sweetest person ever and decided to respond.

-Fast Forward to Freshman year-

In a party she sees said fella and makes eye contact. He comes up to her and introduces himself and as Alpha wolf. 

During this time she has no recollection of the DM, so she befriends him. 

Sooner than later he starts to get a bit too much...

Flower on the car in the middle of the night? Drunken nights together? Meeting the friends? 

We'll see on this adventure in U of B. 

Thanks for reading my book guys I'll try and update every day. But I have school and work so it might take a while for me to commit. Just keep commenting and coming back to read and this book will be awesome.
- Author