Chapter 1

I wake up to the daylight in my eyes. My dad was sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Morning kiddo" He says less enthusiastic than usual. "Today's the big day...you go to Utah with your aunt Heather..." He gets up, bends down and kisses me on the cheek.

" Dad do I have to go? Is it really that necessary? I mean I do have plans and friends here." I say trying to get to stay but failing miserably. He laughs at me. His laugh is something like I've never heard before honestly my dad is perfect. He's tall , he has his hair like any guy in a band would swished over to the side. He had brown hair with a red streak in it. His eyes were green though. I had my moms eyes big and blue. He was lucky, brown hair and green eyes. Him and my mom started dating at 12 and got married at 18 my mom then got pregnant a little after the wedding having me still at 18 years old.
" you remind me so much of your mom can you like not" He said teasing me. My mom had died about three years ago. She was an amazing person, she had long blonde hair and blue eyes. I had her eyes I had her face and her body. I'm a mini her. The only things I have from my dad is the singing voice, and the thickness of my hair. I look at him.
"Sshhhhh stop dad don't try and make me smile right now I don't wanna." I say half smiling.
"I don't think I need you you already are now get your little ass up and let's go. Hahaha " He grabs my blanket and pulls it off of me.
"That's not fair!" I grab it back. "come on I have to stay dad there's nothing you can do that's gonna make me go" I sit i up and look at him. A tear escaped my eye. he wipes it away with his thumb.
" I did everything I could to keep you here but I just think it's best for you to go with your aunt for a while." He said trying to make me feel better.
" Dad she hates me you know she hates me" I look at him right in the eyes. "Dad you don't know how much this is gonna hurt me I can't leave you." he gets up and kisses my forehead
" harmony I love you and it will be hard for me to let you go but we both have to stay strong you're only going until you turn eighteen okay you're almost fourteen already only four years right?" he says with a smile.
" Yeah dad four freaking years of my life without you" I look at the clock it's 11:43 "well I guess I should get ready then" he goes out of the room and goes downstairs to make me food.
"Well looks like I'm gonna leave my room and leave this house and leave my friends and everything behind" I think to myself as I grab my pierce the veil t-shirt, my black skinny jeans and my black veil brides high top converse. I go to my bathroom and start to put on my makeup.
"You don't need that shit" I hear a voice behind me. I look in the mirror. it was Cameron my best friend. he was tall around 5'9 maybe even 6'. he had black hair same style my dad had. He had his ears pierced and he had a lip piercing. He was wearing a nirvana t-shirt that I gave him with red skinny jeans and black vans.
" How did you get in here?" I started laughing and hugged him.
"Your dad let me in and told me you were up here so here I am" he laughed with me and hugged me tighter.
" Don't let me go please" I say burying my head into his chest. he was skinny but strong and one of the only people I actually trust.
" I won't I promise." He kisses my head and smiles.
"Hey watch it" my dad teases as he walks into the room with a big smile on his face. " Are you ready?" He asks. I lift my head off of Cameron's chest. he was still holding me. " I'm never gonna be ready to leave you guys."

SO YEA THIS STORY IS GONNA GET PRETTY INTERESTING BUT THIS IS A WARNING I DONT WANT TO TRIGGER ANYONE SO IF YOURE SENSITIVE PLEASE STOP READING THIS NOW.