The Business Deal

Bezos' POV

I dreadfully woke up this morning and felt the urge to put my hair in a messy bun. Only by the time I finally found a hair tie, I realized I was bald. I was so disappointed and felt like the rest of my day was gonna be ruined.

Speaking of my day, I also recalled that today was the day I had a big business meeting with some important people of different companies. For what? I forgot. I'd probably ask my assistant though.

I decided to get ready. It was starting soon, I realized.

I went into my closet and put on the nicest suit I had. It was a very important meeting. A custom made, designer, expensive Gucci-CoCo Chanel crossover suit that was tailored just for me.

 A custom made, designer, expensive Gucci-CoCo Chanel crossover suit that was tailored just for me

I waddled over to the bathroom, looking around for my toothbrush and paste. And as if the god above, Nikki Minaje, was so against me today, by the time I found my toothbrush, I realized that there was an earwig in between the bristles of my absolute fave tooth cleaner.

My day was going HORRIBLY

My day was going HORRIBLY. I wanted to SCREAM. But I didn't. I kept my level head and thought about the billions of dollars I would earn at the end of the day because of endless hours I spend indirectly exploiting my workers. That cheered me up a little.

So I decided to not brush my teeth that morning. And I made my way to the parking lot where I kept my expensive, bright pink Ford F-150/Tesla crossover car.

I went into the road, following the speed limit and everything.

Almost at my place of meeting, I was afraid my car would break down or something, knowing my luck so far.

*gets shot at* **gun noises**

"Omg what was that" I said.

I got out of my bright pink car, and noticed gunshots on the side of my car. "Oh no" I muttered "not the hello kitty stickers"

The shooter had shot onto the side of my car where I had my stick on hello kitty stickers. Which made me sad bc hello kitty stickers are a big part of my uwu girl alter ego/personality.

Why had Nikki Minaje forsaken me? I questioned. Why would the shooter shoot at my hello kitty stickers. This day is becoming worse and worse by the second.

I made my way back into the car because I understood how important this meeting is to my career and I could NOT afford to miss it. Well, I probably, like, could afford it, because I'm a billionaire, but metaphorically I couldn't afford it.

Nevertheless, I drove my way to the building and found a parking spot all the way at the back of the parking lot. I made sure to lock my car when I got out so that no one would break into my car and therefore ruin my day even more.

I glanced over at my diamond encrusted designer Rolex watch and noticed I was about two minutes late. That shooter really pushed my schedule back a little, which is second place on my bad luck list. (First being the destruction of my stickers)

I rushed through the parking lot because I didn't want to be more late to this meeting, when I suddenly felt my whole world fall around me. First, I felt my shoe bend over on itself, and my toe get smacked into the concrete below me. Then the world flew up as I fell down, almost ruining my designer, chic suit.

"Damn you minaje" I cried.

Not literally, I didn't cry. I'm not a woman.

I quickly got up anyway and safely ran into the building, taking the elevator and meeting up with my assistant as soon as I entered. She debriefed me on said meeting, gave me all of my meeting necessities (such as my apple phone, computer, etc) and told me which floor the said meeting was taking place.

When I got onto floor 42, I rushed out of the elevator and ran into what felt like a brick wall. I dropped all my stuff and fell to my knees.

I hoped my apple stuff wasn't brokken™️ 💔🥀⛓.

When I looked up, it was my billionaire rival and rich friend, Mark Zuckerberg.

"O-o-o-o-oh, I'm so s-s-sorry, Mark. I didn't see you there."

He looked down at me as I was still on my knees, an expressionless look on his face. "I can tell."

A light blush of embarrassment almost fled to my cheeks.

"You're late." He said unemotionally.

"Late? O-o-o-o-oh, late. For the m-m-meeting."

"Yes"

"Ah..."

I picked up my stuff off from the floor. "Sorry. By the way."

"Doesn't matter. Just come with me."

I had all my stuff in both hands so he put his arm on my shoulder and led me to a big door, and after we went through it, I saw more of my billionaire rivals/close rich friends.

"Omg it's all my friends."

"We're not your friends" my friend, bill gates said.

"Oh" I cried.

Not literally, I didn't cry.

"Please, sit down," mark motioned for me to sit down. "Let's talk business"

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N

guys im really proud of this chapter please no hate xx

tell me how much you like it, validation motivates me <3

what do we think the business deal is? does mark zuckerberg feel the same way about our very own (y/n), mister bezos? find out in the next chapter shawty baes