One game before the super bowl

"Alright Cam you ready?"

"I think so coach, what's the game plan? The cardinals aren't going to be an easy opponent."

"Don't let your guard down. They will use every advantage they can to beat us but we need to show the league who the better team is."

"Alright coach but my arm is still sore from the Giants game, they really hit me hard during that week."

"Ill be sure to give you ice on the sidelines, you're the heart of this team and the team needs you. Now lets get ready for this game."

~

Cam remembered this conversation as he ran onto the Bank of America field. Fireworks flew into the air as the fans chanted "Keep Pounding." Cam felt the power of the fans as he ran down that field and all of a sudden he felt confident.

1st quarter begins and Cam finds himself struggling to make his way down the field. He remembers what Coach Rivera says "Don't let your guard down". Cam throws a deep ball downfield to Ted Ginn jr moving themselves 40 yards up the field. Finally throws a lob to Olsen making the score 7 - 0.

Cam felt good as he led the Panthers 21-0 into halftime. Coach Rivera explains during halftime they need to keep up the routine they had if they want to win. Cam with the serious face walking back onto that field knew what he had to do. Kuechly runs onto field along with Davis Sr as he plans a defensive plan. The quarterback audibles receivers left and right as Keuchly yells out the receivers numbers. Keuchly and Davis sr end up getting the stop as the game went on and ended with the score of 49-15.

Kuechly and Davis sr came up to congratulate Cam on the big victory. Cam looking back at the score with a cheerful voice saying "i couldn't do it without you guys".

After the game Cam goes out to celebrate as everyone congratulates him on making it to the super bowl.

Things were going to be intense!