Completed story, parts 1-21

Paint Luke A Blue Sky.

Part 1.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV.
It's vital that all team members are safe and accounted for when necessary. I know that North and Victor are with Sang, Gabriel, Kota, and Nathan are at the Tupperware party, Silas is on his way back from his job, as should be Luke, and Sean is at he hospital.
Relaxing for the slight moment when I arrived back home, I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter, loosening my tie around my neck, sighing. This week has been havoc, and honestly, I just want to rest. I want to lie down, and sleep.
It'd be even better if I had a girl names Sang next to me.
My phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Rubbing my eyes, I fished it out of my pocket; I never catch a break.
What caught my attention the most, was that the vibration pattern was of the red-line call.
I checked the name. Speaking of the doctor devil.
I answered but didn't say anything in case it was a delicate situation. What came through the speaker both shocked and didn't shocked me.
I knew that nurse would take initiative in a, wrong, way sometime soon. When Sean first came to me about this problem, I knew that there was something extremely odd happening. I made Gabriel and Luke give me a report, and from all I gathered together, I concluded that the nurse most definitely, wanted, Sean in many explicit ways.
I also investigated her personally, and her place at the hospital. She hasn't been adopted by a family, like Sean suspected, but she was a job. A family needs to keep an eye on her, so they gave her a temporary 'placement' at the hospital for a month so they could monitor her.
The issue is, is that she's caused a whole lot of trouble for Sean,
"All I want from you is a good time, Doctor. A very, very good time." Yes, I was right. I heard a few ruffling sounds and I assume that she's getting quite close to him. Sean is too polite a person to completely reject her, but he's firm, he'll do something. If he can't fix this, I'll message Dr. Phillips. For now, let's just see what happens,
"Nurse-"
"Doctor." I heard some more wet sounds. Now I believe she is trying to kiss him, or maybe using her mouth on his body. Poor Sean.
"Get off me, please." Stop being kind, just get her to stop. Threaten her,
"Oh? You want me to be down low, do you? Aren't you eager?" I heard more shuffling. Wow, she's more forward than u thought. Now I understand his annoyance when he informed me about it. If he doesn't manage to stop her soon, then it's going to become a much larger hassle than this already is,
"No. Stop. I want you to stop. Now." Much better Sean. Maybe you don't need the help.
The silence that followed made me think twice. She was doing something, something with her eyes, something with her body.
Then I heard his signal.
The slight, light tap of his finger on the desk, twice, then once, three times, once, twice, four times, twice. Random.
Exiting the call, but still keeping him on the line, I sent Dr. Phillips an emergency message, along with a quick description about what was happening.
Don't worry, Sean. We'll work this all out.
Hang in there just a little bit longer.

Silas's POV.
Driving on a highway in the dark is calming, yet not calming. Calming because there isn't all the hassle, not calming because you have no idea what dangers lurk out there, what could happen, what might happen. So, I'm always extra cautious. I drive slower, I watch much more carefully, and I never lose focus. And at this time at night, checking, it's 11:30, I'm in even more danger, more chance of having an accident.
If something happened, if I crashed, I would never forgive myself for any hurt I would cause someone, or myself. Not to mention everyone would become extremely worried. I don't like to make people fuss over me; being in the centre of attention isn't exactly my strong point.
As I felt the slight shift in direction, indicating that I was almost home, I got a call. I answered with Bluetooth,
"Yes?"
"Silas? Where are you?" It's North. He sounds troubled. I frowned,
"I'm on the the highway. About another twenty minutes."
"Have you heard from Luke?" Luke?
"He isn't back yet?"
"No. And is he isn't answering anyone of my calls."
"That's weird."
"It's fucking bad, Silas! Do you know where is he is? Have you heard from him?"
Luke has given me no message or call or anything to tell me where he is, and now, that terrible, unsure feeling settled in my stomach and throat.
Then I saw it.
The skid mark on the road was only a single tire; one line, a motorbike. There were shatters of glass spattered with blood, and as I squinted further ahead, a saw an abandoned, familiar motorbike on the road. The ball of trepidation in my throat amplified, becoming larger. I have a bad feeling.
Where's Luke? Did he walk away?
No. There are no other cars, no gathering crowds, no sirens. From what I can make out, it was an accidental hit, and then the coward drove away. I could already feel the anger bubble up but I suppressed it down, looking for Luke.
I spotted a blonde head lying in the ditch. Not moving. He must have been flown off. Shit.
"North. You there?"
"Yeah."
"I found him."