Chapter 1 - The Senpai Who Knows About The Kouhai

It's a normal day in Seijoh, or I say Aoba Johsai. Everyone in the volleyball club is training just like usual, to get stronger.

When the break starts, A young boy, Akira Kunimi went to his locker to get some water. Then, his friend, Yutaro Kindaichi went to find Kunimi and told him that a special practice is made from their captain, Oikawa Toru.

After the practice, Kindaichi went to the bench and asked Kunimi something.

Kindaichi:
Hey Kunimi.

Kunimi:
Oh hey Kindaichi, need anything?

Kindaichi:
Not really, just coming here to ask you about your childhood since you don't really talk about it.

At this moment, Oikawa heard everything and saw Kunimi's shocked face which is gone after a second. Oikawa Toru, the only one who knows about Kunimi's past tried to stop Kindaichi but Kunimi said something.

Kunimi:
Ah, it's just me and my parents living in Miyagi like usual. Having a lot of fun time together.

Kunimi gave a slight smile.

Kindaichi:
Ah I got it now, just wanna ask so I could help you if you need any help from it.

Kunimi's Mind:
'But I can't tell you the truth.'

Kindaichi:
Gotta go, Iwaizumi-San is calling.

Kunimi:
See ya.

After Kindaichi walked away, Oikawa walked towards Kunimi. He could see that his smile disappeared.

Oikawa:
You fine?

Kunimi:
Yeah.............

Oikawa:
Come on, I can see you're not. Are you sure you're gonna hide from everyone?

Kunimi:
Yeah, I don't want them to worry.

Oikawa:
Got it, if you need anything make sure to tell me.

Kunimi:
Arigato Oikawa-San.

Oikawa:
Mhm.

After Oikawa went away, Kunimi felt better after Oikawa's words. Whenever Kunimi is sad about someone talking about his family, Oikawa is always there for him. He's really happy to have a senpai like him.

What is Kunimi hiding from everyone?

What does Oikawa know?

What happened to Kunimi's family?

Make sure to read the next chapter to find out!

-𝐄𝐦𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐝
CreatorSama_exe