The Finale

Warning: NSFW scene

Nori takes you to a dim room, one large dark bed in the middle, partially melted candles sitting on shelves. There's a blank large corkboard above it, which is suspicious...

"This is my room. Get comfortable, you'll be here for a while." he says. "Why, though?" you ask and sit down, to which he sits down beside you. "Face it, you aren't safe out there. The mugging, now that detective is using you in his plots... You're staying here." he says sternly. You're taken off guard, but nod. "Now, you had a long day, but you can't go to sleep like this. Come on." he says, taking you to another door, a shower behind it. "I'll get you some new underwear when you're done." he says, walking off.

You stand in the bathroom, blushing. Sure, you were alone with him before, but now he's keeping you, with almost obsessive protection. You strip naked and shower. It's nice and warm, water running down your skin. Soon, you hear a knock on the door. "[Y/N], I'll leave the clothes here on the chair." Nori says, to which you call back a 'Yes'. A few minutes later you get out and dry off before grabbing the clothes. It's just black boxers, they are soft and snug as you slip them on. You feel exposed as you walk back into the bedroom.

Nori looks up from a blueprint as you enter, then quickly looks away, his adam's apple moving as he gulps. "Get comfortable, [Y/N]. The bed is very large, you'll have enough space for yourself." he says, trying to keep his eyes away from you. You nervously nod and slip under the covers.

You sit in awkward silence for a moment, before Nori passes you the TV remote. You utter a 'thank you' and watch the TV for a bit. You can't get comfortable, if you lay down on your back you can't see the TV, but you're too tired to sit up. Nori is peeking at you, and after some internal struggle he moves over to your side of the bed and pulls you against him, so you're using him to rest your back. "Thanks." you softly say, before focusing on the TV.

You don't see it, but Nori's pupils widen as he looks down at you. He leans in a little, inhaling your scent. He feels his obsession taking over again, the desparate desire to protect you overwhelming his senses. His hand twitches as he fights his urge to wrap it around you. His eyes are focused on the top of your head as he fights his own nature. His arm snakes around your waist, as he pulls you closer. Your eyes dart to his as you feel it, his dilated pupils staring right back.

"[Y/N]." he simply says, before pulling you against him and burying his head in your neck. "N-Nori, what are you doing?" you say in an uneasy voice. He trembles a little at the mention of his name, his heart beating like a drum. "[Y/N]." he says again, more desparately this time. Overwhelmed with emotions, he pulls you as close as he can and tries to calm down with orderly breathing. In and out, he inhales and exhales. You're confused, and a little scared, but that quickly goes away as he quickly calms down. His other hand moves to one of yours, taking it in his and rubbing it against his cheek. You grow nervous at this show of intimacy, his eyes close a bit as he goes further, he grazes your fingers with his lips. You're not exactly confident, so you look away with a red face, making him move in. Holding your hand, he rubs his cheek against yours while whispering about how he always wondered how this felt. He emitts a low huff as he keeps doing it, before looking at you with those golden eyes again. You can see it, no matter how much of a villain he is, hurting you isn't on the agenda, it never was.

With a look of longing, he holds you up, one of his arms supporting your back, the other holding one of your hands. Just like how a snake strikes for prey, he moves in and touches your lips with his own. You feel warm, your body slightly shakes as it has no idea what to do. Instead of pushing his tongue into your mouth, he kisses at your lips, wrapping his arm around your body nice and tight, not unlike a strangler snake. He proceeds to kiss at your jaw, slowly and carefully touching his lips against your skin as if you would fall apart if he did it wrong. He lays you down on the bed, laying down beside you, while moving his upper body on yours. His kisses feel innocent, until he rubs his face against your neck. It's as if he's basking in your presence, enjoying the contact.

You give in to the temptation, touching his hair with your hand. It's soft, nicely brushed. He looks up at you as you do this, his eyes darting to yours for a moment, before hugging your waist and resting his face against your chest. Suddenly you feel something wet on your chest, Nori is dragging his tongue along the curves of your torso. You're not very muscular nor are you plump, but he's highlighting the few curves you have. You grow more nervous as you feel your body react lustfully, excitement yet dread rise in your gut.

He looks up to you, then to your chest, then up again. His tongue darts out, assaulting your left nipple. You make a noise between a moan and a yelp as his tongue rubs against it, changing angles. It leaves your nipple hard and wet from the abuse. You look up at him and his lustful eyes, before he kisses at you again. Your nervousness spikes again as you feel his hard crotch rub against one of your legs. It's hard and moist, scaring you yet making you wish for it. Nori notices you're uneasy, and hugs you to calm you down, whispering reassuring words into your ear. You don't listen to what he has to say, but grow calmer as a result.

With your new confidence, you kiss back a bit, which he is eager to return. He then lightly tugs at your boxers, as if asking if he can take it off. You agree, and Nori pulls them off and reveals your semi. As much as he wants to go wild with it, he starts by rubbing your chest, grazing down the navel all the way to your dick. He puts his hand under, massaging your balls carefully. You breathe heavily and nervously, but feel excited when he gently tugs on them. He then services your shaft with a firm grasp, going up and down at a quick pace. His warm lips hit yours once more, he wants it all.

You reach your peak, warm semen flowing out of you, and he can't resist. He pulls his own boxers off, hungrily grabbing at your body. This time you move in to kiss, your mind empty with how much your blood is flowing through you. He then stops for a second, then hurries to his drawer for some lube and protection. He puts it on, then uses the lube on you both. It's cold, but your excitement makes your skin almost burn. He gets on top of you, holding you still before pushing himself against your hole. With one slow push, he's inside you. You gasp at the new feeling as it moves in deeper, until his balls touch your ass. He kisses you again, rocking his hips and stimulating you. You moan into his mouth as his dick explores you.

The kiss deepens before he loudly moan groans and unloads into the condom, the pressure of the tip expanding making you climax again. He looks you in the eyes for several seconds, before pulling out.

"[Y/N]... You're staying here." he says, grabbing at you again, kissing you. "You're staying..." he says breathily. And so you did, not like you had a choice anyway.

AN: Hello there! Since this was my first book on here that I finished, I want to go over what happens now. Since this was my primary story, my secondary story will become my next primary. But there's also a problem - I'm out of ideas for my new secondary story at the moment, so I published a comment on my account where you can submit your tips by replying to it. And finally - thank you for reading!