11

"Omo..what the actual feck? Why you always have to stand behind me?Are you trying to kill me?"Taehyung whined stomping his feet on the ground like a small child.

"Sorry Tiger." Jungkook chuckled finding Taehyung very adorable.

(a/n: Well...when doesn't he? We're on same boat Jungkook *sigh in taekook*)

"Taehyung" Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"Uh?" Jungkook stopped laughing and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"It's 'Taehyung' for you." Taehyung said eyeing Jungkook who look bewildered.

"What happened to you Jungkook? Why are you behaving like that? When did you start talking this sweetly to me?" He continued taking one step close to Jungkook.

Did I ?

"By any chance do you like me? If yes, then I should tell you that I already have eyes on someone." Taehyung smiled innocently looking directly in Jungkook's eyes.

I like him? What No-

"I like you? What? No! Never!" Jungkook scoffed gulping the lump in his throat

"By the way why are you looking serious I was just joking" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his doe eyes slightly pouting.

Why he's so cute?

"But still why are you this sweet towards me? I thought you hate me?"Taehyung pouted and scrunched his nose cutely.

"Who said I hate you?"Jungkook raised his eyebrow and crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Taehyung huffed and looked anywhere but Jungkook.

"I never hated you.....It's just.....I like it when you gets annoyed."Jungkook chuckled watching Taehyung gasp.

Taehyung gave him a tight lipped smile and turned around to walk out but Jungkook held his wrist from behind and stopped him from walking.

Do I really like him? No right?