𝓸𝓷𝔃𝓮

❝𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.❞
- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

She went home after she convinced her mom that she slept at Elena's house who covered for her too.

She changed her outfit to a more sporty one for the full moon tonight. They were going to go out of the house when their mother came in view. "Going out?"

"Yeah." They simply replied. "Lunch at the grill. We've got practice. Then we'll probably go out after. We'll be late." Then the door bell rang. Tyler opened it.

"Hi." A beautiful lady came in view.

"Hi." Phoebe replied confused.

"Sorry, rude. You have no idea who i am. Uh, i'm Jules. A friend of Mason's  from Florida? You must be Phoebe and Tyler."

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Tyler replied for the both of them.

"So i know it's weird of to just stop by but i'm trying to track Mason down."

"Mason's back in Florida. He has been for a while now." Carol told Jules.

"See that's uhh the thing. He's not." With that Jules left. She bid her mother good-bye and ran after Juler.

"Jules!"

The werewolf blond stopped and turned: "Yeah Phoebe?"

"Mason. It's about Mason." She said trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah what about him?"

"Look the Salvatore's doesn't know that i broke my curse. My friend kept it a secret for me not to get hurt so they compelled me when uhh they... killed Mason for me not to tell anyone so i couldn't say anything." Her voice broke when she spoke.

"You did good. Mason wouldn't want you to risk your life. Come on let's go to the grill." Jules smiled at the girl who looks the same as her old friend.

Tonight was going to be the full moon. She was scared. Terrified, actually. It would be her first time turning, alone. She couldn't turn with Tyler because Caroline is helping him, which would put the risk on her getting bit more.

When they were in Jules' car, Phoebe told her: "Look Jules, act like you don't know anything about what happened to Mason alright?" Jules only nodded and smiled at the girl.

"Look Jules i have to go, alright?" Phoebe said when Jules stopped the car.

"Yeah sure. Bye."

She started walking towards the woods to go to the abounded house. When she found it, she sigh and opened the door. A woosh was heard from behind her. She turned around to see that it was Eligah.

"Really? Wearing an expensive suit, on a full night? In the woods too." He chuckled at her words.

"I got the wolfsbane. It's better for you to mix it with water." She nodded remembering what happened to Mason when Damon made him eat it. She sigh trying to get the picture that haunted her, out of her head. He got a phone call: "If you'll excuse me, i have to go it's urgent."

"Yeah. Thank you by the way." With that he vamp-speed away from the basement. Sweat started coming out of her body. When she was about to chain herself, her bones started breaking. She quickly grabs the wolfsbane water and drinks it to make herself weak. She didn't have time to react when her spine broke.

"Help, God please." She cried when she fell on the floor.

She sensed when another person walked into the basement: "Get out you idiot!" She didn't look at the person as she tried to pick herself up.

"Love you have listen to me." She froze when she heard the voice.

"Nik." She mumbled. "You have to get out or i could hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." But before he could respond, her leg broke. She cried out more.

"You have to embrace it. If you try to stop it, it might take more hours."

"Hours?!" She exclaimed as she tried to pick herself up.

"Let the pain in. Let it consume you. It will work. Trust me." And she listened to him. She let the wolf in her take control of her body. And now, it was a white wolf with blue eyes standing in front of him. "Go on. Run wild my little wolf." And with that she turned and ran through the woods.

She sees Jules in her wolf form and decides to follow her. She saw her attacking Rose. When she finished with her, she went to continue on Damon but Phoebe stands in front of Damon trying her hardest not to kill him. 

She growls at Jules so she turns and leave. Phoebe take a final look and the couple, then leaves. She feels herself shift to her human form. She falls on the floor, unconscious. Klaus knew if he goes looking for her, he'll meet Eligah and he didn't want to meet him now.

Eligah goes to find the newly turned wolf, naked in the woods. He looks away from her naked body, takes off his jacket and puts it on her body. He takes her into his arms, bridal style and vamp-speeds to his apartment. He lays her on his bed and covers her with the blanket.

 He lays her on his bed and covers her with the blanket

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐈

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 17 2021

𝑨/𝒏:

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫?

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐞/𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧