'25

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked as I paced back and forth in the room.

Armando and Alexis had taken me to a huge house that they referred to as their safe house, they've been trying to get me to calm down for the last hour. It hadn't help though all that I could think about was Czar and if he was okay.

"He'll be here soon." Armando said.

"But how do you know that? How are you so sure?" I said.

"Because he is Czar." Alexis said. "He will not go down without a fight."

I ignored her, the only way that I would calm down is when I actually get to see him again. It made me feel sick to my stomach to know that he was in danger because of me. He had jus lost his mother because of me and now he was putting his life at risked. I continued to pace back and forth in the room before I heard the front door open which caused me to stop pacing. 

"We have to get going." Czar said as he walked in the room.

His suit was all tattered and dirty and he had a few cuts on his face but other then that he looked fine.

"I managed to get away for now but I know that they are looking for us, we need to get to the jet now."

Armando threw him a set of keys. "Take my car the windows are tinted you should be able to go unnoticed."

"Thank you." Czar said before he wrapped his arm around me and guided me to the back door.

"I owe you two big time." He said as we exited the door.

We were quick to get inside of the car and Czar didn't waste any time pulling out of the garage and driving away from the house. I looked at him, wondering what could possibly be going on in his head at this moment. I felt so stupid, if only I had listened to Anderi's warnings we wouldn't be in this mess right now. I turned to look the window.

"How long are we going to be gone for?" I asked.

"Until things calm down or until we have a lead." Czar answered.

"What if we never get a lead?" I said.

"We will, I know Liam, he will make a mistake eventually."

After that we fell into silence, I continued to look out the window and thought about how I was going to an unknown place and since Czar wasn't going to tell me I would have to wait until we got there. I wanted to tell my mom I was going to be out of town but I didn't want to worry her and have her bombard me with questions. Besides they would be going on their family vacation anyways.

~*~

We soon arrived at the airport where the jet was waiting for us. It was a fast boarding process since we had no luggage considering that it had been left in the other car. Czar told me we could buy new clothes once we got to where we were going.

After we had took off and the seatbelt sign went off I got out of my seat so that I could get a bottle of water. Czar had been talking on the phone and I was assuming he was talking to Anderi.

"How many men do we have out searching for Liam?" He asked.

There was a pause and then he banged his fist on the arm rest. "That isn't enough, I need every man working this!"

I decided to stop listening and drunk some of my water before sitting back in my seat. I looked across to see that Czar now had his heads berried in hands. 

"What's wrong?" I asked lowly.

"My mother's funeral is tomorrow, and I won't be there."

My heart dropped , he didn't even bother to look up at me as he said it.

"Czar I-"

"Stop, I don't want to hear it." He said before sitting up in his seat. "You know, you tried to make me seem like the bad guy, made it seem like I was destroying  your life when in reality your father did. I never forced you to do anything I even helped you with your career and when I ask you to do one simple tiny favor for me you go against my wishes, and now my mother has paid the price for your stupid actions."

I said nothing, there was nothing I could say. I wanted to argue that he forced me marry him and that it was his own fault but it wasn't, he was right. My father had gotten me into this situation and I had just completely destroyed this man's life in front of me. 

I sat back in my seat and looked out the window, we said nothing further for the rest of the plane ride.

~*~

I had eventually falling asleep some time during the ride and was suddenly woken up from  shaking from the rough landing that we had.

"Where are we?" I asked as I wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

"Hawaii." Czar said as he exited the plane.

I quickly followed after him, trying not to stumble over my own two feet. 

"Really?" I said as I looked around.

It was very humid and moist and the sun was just beginning to set make the sky a light cotton candy pink. I could hear the ocean waves from here and when I turned my head I could see the ocean it was such a clear bright blue and it went on  for miles and miles. Palm trees where everywhere  and the grass was so green.

"This is amazing." I gushed.

Hawaiian ladies that wore grass  skirts and coconut bra tops that walked towards us with leis in their hands and placed one around both Czar's and I necks.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

The two women showed us to the hotel that we would be staying in. I was taken back by how beautiful the building was.

"This place is truly magical." I said as I stood beside Czar while he checked in.

He didn't say anything, he waited until the lady at the front desk handed him the keys before he walked away. I walked slowly behind him, wondering how long he will be treating me like this. I knew that he blamed me for his mother's death but it made it no easier on me when he ignored me.

"Czar-"

"Not another word." He said as we got in the elevator. "Please."

I bit my lip and turned away. There was so many things that I wanted to say but I said nothing. 

~*~

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovelies.