Whispers in the Mist

There's one place that the Mist dare not to go, simply because Viego doesn't see the worth in that place anymore. 

 On a beach in Ionia, stands an abandoned cottage. While this cottage looks as normal as the rest — there's one thing that makes it very special. It's where Viego and Isolde would sneak away, where they were free of the burden of King and Queen. As the mist takes more and more land, the cottage only seems to get more beautiful as each day passes, almost as if it knows that the two lovers are going to return. 

 "Your Highness." Vex said, bowing to Viego "Everything is ready, we should head out to attack." "Not yet Vex" Viego replied in his usual cold tone "There's something I need to do first."
 "Yes your highness." Vex said, sighing as she exited the room. 

 When Vex was gone, Viego held up the mirror that he took from Demacia up along with the piece of Isolde's soul that he took from Senna. When he put the two together a beautiful cloud of blue mist shot out. 

 "I—Isolde?" Viego said, his voice and body shaky
"Viego...." The blue mist whispered before fading away. Viego held onto the mirror and the piece of Isolde and held them close "Getting closer, my love."

 While this was happening, back at the cottage something strange was going on. Suddenly a blue glow burst throughout the entire cottage — the same shade of blue as the mist. From the glow a women appeared"Viego...." She whispered as she looked at her hands and her body "What have you done..." she said, then disappeared as quickly as she reappeared, and the blue glow was gone.

 "Hey Viego!" Vex said suddenly
 "What Vex?"
"Well, I was just wondering. Doesn't all the murder, all the destruction, all the bloodshed we've done break your heart?" she said, poking at him.

 Viego took a deep breath, before turning around with a cold stare "My heart, was already broken." He said then disappeared into the mist.