Ch. 1

(Y/N's POV)
"That's what you get, shit-head!" Tendou yelled as he lightly slapped the back of my head. He smiled and laughed. I couldn't help but smile. Seeing him happy made me happy, and that happiness was better than eating my favorite food!
If he was happy, I was happy, and that's all that matters, 'cause that's all I have.
A group of four walked up to us and snickered. "Oh, shit! Aaahh! I'm scared, it's a monster!"
I lowered my head as a dark shadow appeared over my eyes.
Tendou sighed. "Not this again. . ." He muttered.
One of the four grabbed Tendou by his shirt collar and pulled him closer to themselves. "What was that?"
I couldn't take the bullying anymore, I ripped the bitches hand away from Tendou and punched the bitch in the face. 
"Sorry not sorry. . ."
—————————
We were walking home. "What did I tell you?" Tendou said, seemingly irritated.
I shrugged. "I don't know. What did you tell me?"
He stopped walking and stood in front of me. I ran into his chest.
"What the hell?" I looked up at him to see him with his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed.
"What?"
"You know what. This is third fight you've gotten into this week! Y/N, I'm worried. I've never even met you parents so I can't tell them, and I'm your best friend, so I have a right to be worried."
"You don't look worried. You look big mad."
He sighed. "Y/N."
"What? You're acting like my dad, damn."
He started walking again, but he left me in the dust, like he didn't want to be around me anymore. I kinda felt bad about being so sarcastic. Maybe I really should more stuff seriously. Especially when it includes Tendou. He's my best friend and I love him. . . But sometimes I just don't feel like it's mutual.