End of the Petrova Sisters

~The Petrova Mansion, 2012~
Damon tried getting up but was held back by Kol. "You see Stefan, Damon the minute you both killed my sister this became personal. So what I'm going to do is not only have Elena become a vampire, but in a while she'll become what Stefan once was a ripper."

After many long minutes Elena had finally woken up. Natalia tossed her a bag of blood and Elena just stared refusing to drink it up. "Your going to die if you don't drink it Elena."

"I'd rather die then become a monster."

Damon and Stefan just watched Elena as she soon realized what she said. After minutes of waiting she finally drank it all down. Natalia watched a smile forming on her face. Rebekah grabbed another bag and threw it at her. She did this for another 15 times before stopping.

"You see this is much for fun than arguing don't you think."

"Natalia stop" yelled Damon. "You are only doing this because your hurting about your sisters death."

"So what maybe I am but you know this about to happen is going to be so much more fun."

Natalia stood up and walked over to Elena snapping a piece of wood. "You see Elena is about to experience what Katerina went through."

"Natalia please don't do it, she's really important."

"She is important, but not to me." Natalia stabs the wood piece through Elena's heart as she falls down turning gray.

Stefan then quickly from release speeds over and stabs Natalia in the heart with the stick. Kol looks and snaps Stefan's neck. "Natalia, don't go please we just got back together." He turns to Damon, "You all are going to pay for this."

Damon gets his neck snapped by Rebekah. They both end up locked up for a while, as the rest of the Mikaelson's try and support Kol on having a proper funeral for Natalia.

Engravement:
Natalia & Katerina Petrova
"Side by side or miles apart, we were always connected by heart"
Sisters • Wife • Friend

THE END