Chapter 1: Anything Can Happen

It has been 2 years after Lucas and Elizabeth's first kiss. They are now married and Lucas has adopted little Jack and they now have a baby on the way. Elizabeth is 9 months pregnant and is do any day. A lot has happened since the couple got together and is now spending the rest of their life together.
It was morning in hope valley, Lucas and Elizabeth are cuddling in there bed while Jack sleeps in his room. Elizabeth hasn't been feeling well because she could go into labor any day now. Lucas on the other hand very happy about this baby he's hoping for a girl.
Lucas gets up quietly not to wake Elizabeth because she hasn't been feeling well. Lucas then heads downstairs to cook breakfast. Just then as soon as Lucas gets down stairs and into the kitchen Jack comes walking down the stairs "morning papa.." Jack looked at Lucas who is getting things ready for breakfast. Lucas looked up "Good morning son." Lucas said as he cracked some eggs and put them on the skillet. Jack looked around "Where is momma?" Jack asked while sitting down at the table. Lucas sighed "Your mom is resting she's not feeling too well buddy. Lucas was worried about his wife and baby he didn't know what was gonna happen to them. But he also wanted everything to be ok. After breakfast Lucas goes back upstairs because Elizabeth never came down for breakfast. He was getting even more worried about her and the baby. He then sat down on the bed and pulled Elizabeth into his arms as a tear falls from his eye and thinks about how much he didn't like seeing Elizabeth like this. He was beginning to believe that it was his fault because he got her pregnant and how much he wanted this baby, but he really wanted them both healthy. Lucas sat there as he felt another tear fall down his face, he started to notice that Elizabeth was burning up and was running a fever he knew then he had to do something. He then banged on the wall to get Rosemary's attention. Rosemary and Lucas talked two days before Elizabeth's due date that if Lucas banged on the wall that she needed to come get Jack and take him back to her and Lee's house. Rosemary came over 2 minutes later and took Jack back with her to her house. Lucas then carried Elizabeth to the infirmary to Carson. They were there for hours before Elizabeth woke up so Carson could find out what was wrong. And from that moment everything had changed......

TO BE CONTINUED...........