01

8AM. Fuck. I was late. Again.

To be honest, I really don't think I do bad in school, I genuinely just go because I'm bored. I've been late all year so far and my teachers are sick of me at this point but I think my grades make up for it.

Usually, I would spend a bit more time getting ready but I was really late today so I just put on a hoodie and my school skirt and left.

My house is about 5-10 minutes walking distance away from my school, depending on how fast I run. Today, I got to school in 5.8 minutes, beating my 6.2 minute record from last week.

"Sorry miss" I mumble to my teacher, I check the time, I was only 15 minutes late.

"Anyways, class, as I was saying, we will be having 3 new transfer students! They'll probably be coming in within the next 30 mins as they're currently touring the school with the principal." Says my teacher.

New students? The last new student here was me, and I've been here for 3 years. The lesson starts and we start learning about the deadly subject, ALGEBRA.

I don't get what's so interesting about algebra. Why the hell do letters have to be in MATH?

As I was finishing the last few questions on the board, there's a knock on the door, and you guessed it, it's the transfer students!

To my surprise, they were all very very attractive, I was expecting some nerd gang to come it but here come one girl and two boys. I had my eye on one, not a big deal but I guess he's the cutest.

"Oh hello!" Ms. Park says, surprised. "You can introduce yourselves to the class!"

"Hi, I'm Kim Hanbin! I'm 17 years old! I really look forward to meeting all of you" the first boy says as the class start clapping. Kim Hanbin? He was the one that caught my attention. I guess cute boys have nice names.

Once the girl comes up, I hear some of the boys whispering about her, she's indeed really pretty. "Hello everyone, I'm Bae Joohyun, I'm also 17 years old. Please treat me well" As she finishes speaking, the class erupts into cheers and claps.

"Quiet down now class" Says Ms. Park, raising her voice a bit. Now this last dude, to be honest, he's exactly my type. Although, I think being friends is enough for now. "Hi, I'm Kim Jiwon, look forward to speaking my year with you guys" He announces. He has a pretty deep voice and I really like it.

"Alright, now that we're done with the introduction, I'll assign you your seats, Hanbin, next to Rina." Oh no. This is bad. Not because he's sitting next to me, but because that seat was never taken and I always keep my bad there. Man, now I have to move it.

"Jiwon, next to mino, and Joohyun, next to jennie." The three of them nod and take their seats. Hanbin stands next to the chair and waits as I reluctantly move my bag from the chair to my lap.

"Hanbin. Kim" he says, "I've heard. Rina. Kang." I reply with a monotone voice. I tried not to talk too much during class but he was so cute I couldn't handle myself. We made small talk here and there and he told me about how him and Jiwon are rappers which really intrigued me, I usually listen to American rap but I guess Korean rap is good.

He tells me how they moved here because it's closer to the dorms. Dorms huh? They're in a real company, damn.

Soon enough, the lesson ends and i rush to my next class, Psychology. To be honest, I was hoping one of the new kids would take this class too. And to my surprise, I see Jiwon walk in, talk to the teacher, and make his way towards the seat behind me.

In psychology, I sit in the best seat. It's a window seat and I have the smartest kid next to me and one right in front of me. Yunhyeong next to me and Namjoon in front of me. I also consider them my friends, well, inside of school.

During class, I felt a pen tap me on the back, expecting anyone but Jiwon when I turn around but, it was him, obviously. He asked me if I knew the answer, and for my name, which was weird because I literally have a name tag on. Anyways, I told him my name and told him to ask Yunhyeong because I was as clueless as he was.

45 minutes pass and the lesson comes to an end, i wait for the class to get empty, so I can leave in peace. I look to my side and see Jiwon do the same.

He gets up and says "Nice name, Rina" with a smile as he makes his way out of the class. I also slowly make my way out of the class, hoping not to see Mino or Hoseok.

Hoseok, Jung hoseok. I've liked him for a WHILE. Like, I moved here for him 3 years ago while. He's my type and he's really sweet. I don't get crazy around him it's just, you know, normal, I guess, to like someone.

Mino, or Song Minho. he's tried to come on to me multiple times, I have rejected him, but it's somehow his mission to sleep with every girl in the school and he only has me and a few others left. I cant lie, he's not ugly, just not my type.

Speaking of Mino. I see him standing near the lockers with Jiwon, looks like they've become close in a short time. I walk a bit more hoping to bump into my friends and I finally do.

Yugyeom, Jungkook and Jennie. My loves. We've been friends since freshman year, but yugyeom and jungkook have been friends since birth, you know, parents were best friends and all that

"Hello my baes I've missed you allll so muchhh" I say as I give jennie a hug. "Ayo what about us?" Says jungkook as I give them a group hug. We all used to be in the same class but I got moved since I was apparently "too noisy" but whatever.

The four of us make our way to the cafeteria, and I see Joohyun started to make some friends too, yeri and the gang. "Oooo i see mean girls just got one more member" I whisper to my friends who just chuckle.

We get our food and start walking towards our seats. The four of us start conversations out of nothing and talk about our days, occasionally mentioning some of the people we've met. "Jennie, I've heard you got put with the new girl for math, does she really deserve to be in yeris circle?" Yugyeom questions. "Why did you say it like that, scaring me, and to be honest, she isn't mean, per se, she's just a bit... glamorous" Jennie says as we look over to Joohyun looking at herself in her dior mirror, holding her LV bag. We laugh and start continuing our pointless conversations.

"Ay rina, I think someone is looking at you" nudges Jennie. I look ahead and see Hanbin staring. I send him a quick wave and he smiles, returning the wave.

"Hello? What was that about?" Asks jungkook. "Man it was nothing, he's just one of the cute new boys" I reply, "Cute, you say?" Yugyeom teases. "Bitch shut up" I laugh