ꕥ~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-1..𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ~ꕥ

Ibuki's PoV:

Ibuki and Peko walked the beach, Fuyuhiko was supposed to meet us here but he was taking awhile so we decided to walk by ourselves. Ibuki looked over to peko, she was staring at me! I smiled, "Peko Peko! Do you need something?" She just turned red, "Erm...I'm fine, Mioda." She continued walking but she didn't seem herself. She seemed really flustered..Peko Peko is so cute when she's flustered! Anyways, We continued walking until we got to the main bridge, she had looked at it, "should we go to the park?" She still had that same flustered look on her face. "Ibuki doesn't mind!! What does Peko wanna do?" Peko just smiled, nodded, and began to walk across the bridge.

When we were around halfway across the bridge she slowly held my hand, her fingers intertwining with mine. Ibuki didn't mind! Peko's hands were soft. Though, Peko wouldn't look at me. We continued walking as normal though, Peko Peko started to lean into me more. Ibuki still didn't mind! By the time we got to the park she looked really flustered! And cute! Peko let go of my hand and sat in a patch of grass, patting down a spot for me to sit and I followed.

I promptly sat down next to her, she smiled. "So..what should we talk about?" She was swirling a piece of her hair around. Her face looked peaceful. "Ibuki doesn't care! Ooo wait! Can Peko talk about her hobbies? Ibuki is interested in what Peko is interested in!"

Peko's POV:

Ibuki stared at me with intense eyes, awaiting my answer..but all I could do was stare back. The only thing that had been on my mind was her. Her beauty, Her personality, Her smar- yeah..maybe not that..but..just Jesus...she was amazing. I then snapped out of my trance.

"Oh well..I do really like your music. Though I also like really dark things. Sucks as true crime, murder stories and-." I was then cut off, "Horror?!? Ibuki loves horror too! And what was that thing about Ibuki's music?" Ibuki stared at me, her eyes even more intense. I...I wanted to..I wanted to....kiss....her.

Me and ibuki started staring at each other for awhile. At one point I must have put my hand on her face..I was maybe and inch from her when all of the sudden. "Oh..hey Peko, am I interrupting something?" I immediately snapped out of it and Ibuki seemed to do the same, "oh..Fuyuhiko. Sorry, no, you aren't."

Fuyuhiko took a seat next to us, we then started to discuss random topics before it was close to nighttime. We all walked back to our cabins and said goodnight.

——12am——

I got a knock at my door, I slowly opened it and it was Ibuki! She seemed happy, I opened the door for her to come inside and I sat back down onto my bed. I was kind of embarrassed considering my hair was such a mess. But ibuki didn't seem to mind. Ibuki took a seat next to me.

"Peko! Ibuki had a dream ! She was next to you! And ibuki and you-." I cut her off...I knew what she was about to say. "Well, why did you need to come here?" I asked, all she did was smile. "Because! Ibuki was wondering if that dream could come true.." I paused...I...she.....I......she- she wants to-

I must have been zoned out for awhile because when I snapped out of it ibuki was on top of me, we were on the bed and she was just staring at me.

"Peko, are you ok? You looked red then all of the sudden you fell on your bed!" All I could do was stare at her.. "I...Ibuki...uhm....uh...we.." Was I really about to say this just now? "Uhm..Ibuki..I'm pretty sure I know what happened in your dream..uhm..I don't mind if we-" I was cut off again, this time with Ibuki pressing her lips against mine...I slowly closed my eyes...what seemed like a gentle kiss had me pined against the wall behind my bed, with Ibuki right on top of me.

Ibuki blinked at me..before realizing the position we were in. "AH! IBUKI IS SORRY! IBUKI SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE THAT! IBUKI IS SORRY PEKO CHAN!" I needed to catch my breath.. "I..it's ok! Uhm..you should probably get back now..I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with Usami!" Ibuki nodded then left my cottage.

I laid in bed, my thoughts racing on what had just happened..I...kissed...IBUKI!! ME! I DID! I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. "AHHH!!! I KISSED IBUKI!" I screamed, my screams muffled. They were happy screams..I was happy...jesus...why is she so cute..

AAHBABKSES, OK, SORRY IF THIS WAS CRINGE! IVE NEVER WROTE A STORY BEFORE JUST ONESHOTS SO IM USED TO MOVING QUICKLY IN STORIES! SORRY BUT IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN THANK YOU! ILL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!!