12

Do I really like him? No right?

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked

"Going to play with dolphin.Are you coming?" Taehyung smiled mockingly.

"You love dolphin? Ooo woow...Let's go to watch Dolphin show this weekend !"

"Really?" Taehyung eyes lit up and smiled brightly "I mean...uh..say what you wanna say" Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Do you wanna be my partner? I mean pair with me" Jungkook asked awkwardly

"Why do you think I will pair with you?" Taehyung asked

"Of course..If you don't wanna pair with any freak then pair with me."

Taehyung looked around and saw Yoongi who was tying his leg with Jimin's.He pouted and then saw around If he know anyone from Jungkook's class but sadly he didn't.He gave a thought and then nodded.

"And about dolphin if you really wanna go you can come with me anytime."Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair before bending down to tie their legs.

Mommie he again made my heart beat skip.Pray for your Taehyungie Mommie, daddy and Jinie

"Ok everyone ready?"Gym teacher asked as everyone shouted a 'yes' and took their position.

Jungkook stood up and snaked his arm around Taehyung's little waist and looked at petite boy who was already looking at him.Taehyung looked down and hesitantly snaked his arm around Jungkook's waist.He looked at Jimin's direction who was in same position with Yoongi.He pouted looking at them,they were really close comparing to Jungkook and Taehyung and other team mates.

Why Jimin's face is so red? Is he blushing.Not right? I am just overthinking.He may be feeling too hot.Yes! Maybe He's hot. (a/n: Yes..yes Jiminie is hot! Pick your filter na na na na~ na na~ )

It could be seen that Jimin was really trying to stay away from Yoongi but the latter gripped on Jimin's waist.Jimin looked at Yoongi silently asking him what was that but Yoongi just smiled in response.

Please god make this feeling go away.I don't wanna feel this.Please..I don't I don't I don't I don't-

"You okay?" Yoongi asked looking concerned for his partner who opened his eyes and stopped biting his lips and looked at the boy whom he liked from his freshmen year,he nodded and looked ahead.

"I thought this feeling was gone." He looked down pouting.He then glanced at Yoongi who was looking ahead. "but I think I was wrong" He sighed and unknowingly looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him.He smiled weakly and averted his gaze from his friend.

He felt GUILTY.

"LOVE IS NOT SELFISH"