Chapter 1

I woke up to Hannah screaming,"Its time for school!!"

I moaned while stretching on the bed still laying down. "Just five more minutes~~...."

"No. Mom says that we have to get up or we won't get to school on time," Hannah said with a smirk.

"What time is it?" I asked with a cold sweat.

"7:30."

I gasped and said,"Ahhh!! School starts at 8:00 and you didn't wake me up!!"

McKenna walked in saying,"What's all the hubba hubba?" Looked to me she was still tired."You know I have school later than y'all, but you don't have to yell in the morning. I swear y'all are twins," McKenna said while coming closer.

She still had her pajamas on and she started to do what those cartoons do: scratch her stomach while yawning. I laughed a little.

Now to start with this introduction. Me, aka Sara, and Hannah are twins and we're 13 years old. My sister, McKenna, that's older by 4 years is 17 years old. My mom goes to work in the morning while dad goes in the evening when mom comes back. Me, Hannah, and McKenna go to the bus stop at 7:50 because we're the last stop to get on. They drop us middle schoolers off first then high schoolers because they start later.

"It's now 7:35, girls!" My mom yells st the bottom of the stairs.

"Hai!" McKenna yells back in Japanese because she's learning some.

"Coming, coming!" Me and Hannah yell in a unison.

We don't really like being called twins. We like being individuals, first off were fraternal twins, and we don't like being with each other. Some of the times we would like to be with each other, but we end up fighting like usual. Also we would get in a fight with McKenna when we come into contact with her, sadly to say. We normally get along, but enough talk about this.

Me, Hannah, and Mckenna started toward the bus stop. We talked about the most random things when we got there. Once the bus pulled up, we got on and we all sat in our assigned seat, middle school in the front and high school in the back.

*After School*

Then when I got home I went up stairs and playedon my bed. After a time of jumping, I fell asleep because I was so tired.I had to take a math test with 64 pages and to make sure I was correct I looked over my work. I then assumed I was correct and turned it into the teacher. I ended up being terrified of that test because it was so long that I was going to die in in a trash can with junk in it.

When she was looking at my test she was sucking her thumb which was funny to the point where everyone stared laughing silently. Well that was my last period so we got out before bursted.

*Morning*

As I was sleeping, Hannah yelled,"WAKE UP SARA ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I was terrified! I then slapped her out of annoyance and self defense. She ended up saying,"You stupid! Ya hurt ma cheek!" She said sarcastically.

We went to eat breakfast downstairs which was ordinary pancakes that were slightly burnt. My mom is a "great" cook!

I took the bus to go to school, and my first class is history. As we walked in, my history teacher said,"Do your bellwork while I take attendance." I just shrugged and wrote random words because she doesn't really check word for word.

*Time Pass*

As I walked home, this boy was across the street which I noticed for a while. He always gets off at the stop with me because he lives near us. Yeah, sure he's cute. (Smile)

I had to wonder though. Does he like me?

-----------

(A/N)

Thanks for reading my very first book!!! I hope you will read more and the next chapter will come out as soon as it can!! >w