001

"Hurry up you're taking to long!" My brother Jude called from downstairs. I was still doing my hair, "I'm almost done." I replied with a hair clip in my mouth. As soon as I was done I checked myself out in the mirror and went downstairs. "Did you get your suitcase?" He asked. I made a obvious look and pointed at the suitcase I was holding. He sighed and led me to his car. "Damn, hour car ride." I said whilst sitting in the front seat. Jude nodded his head. "Don't talk to any of my teammates." Jude said with a serious tone. "Why? Are you scared I'll start playing with the wrong balls." I joked. Jude went to punch me. "I was joking relax Bellingham." I rolled my eyes. "I only came here to play football." I sighed

The car ride was pretty silent probably due to the fact I had slept most of it

"We're here." Jude said whilst getting my suitcase. "This is a nice place Jude." I gasped. We both exchanged looks and spudded. "Who's your roommate." I asked. "Don't worry." Jude replied.

One we arrived at the front door Jude took out his keys and opened the door. "Im going shops your room is upstairs." He informed me. "Cool, see you later." I said. Jude waved and threw some keys at me. "All right then." I said to myself. I went upstairs there was about 4 doors and I had no idea which one was my room so I decided to just chill in the garden instead of accidentally walking in on his roommate. I grabbed one of Judes footballs and headed to the garden. "1..2..3.. 4..5" I counted as I did kickups. Suddenly I heard the door open. "I turned around and kicked the ball towards the noise. A man quickly caught it, "nice aim." He grinned. "You're Judes sister?" He asked. "Yup I also go by Y/n." I said sarcastically. He laughed, gosh he had a gorgeous smile. "You are?" I replied. "Phil, foden." He said. "You play football too?" I added. He nodded whilst walking up to me he got close to my face I could feel is breath, he took the ball out of my hands and did a few tricks followed by scoring a goal. "You can do some tricks but can you actually score a goal." He said. "Maybe." I replied. I took the ball from him unexpectedly and then score a goal. "Family of footballers huh?" He asked. "I guess so." "You're kind of hot too."

"What the fuck Phil." Jude said who was standing there watching us. "Chloe come here." Jude added. "No." I said. Jude came up to me and grabbed my arm pulling me inside. I smirked at Phil and turned around. "Why are you talking to him!" He angrily said. "Relax." I laughed. "I'm going to my room stay downstairs away from him." Jude demanded. "Whatever." I said looking in the fridge. Phil was still outside in the garden but as soon as Jude went outside he came inside. I took an apple out the fridge and began to eat it. "Im bored." Phil said whilst sitting next to me. I turned around and stared at him. "Its your house not mine, what do you wanna do." I said. "Let's go to my room." He said. I followed him upstairs into a room decorated with trophies and medals. He switched on his tv and put on a football game. "So you do this stuff like every day." I asked. "Not everyday." He laughed. "You're good at football but don't seem to know a lot about it." He added. "Can you teach me?" I asked seductively whilst climbing on top of him. "Alone." He said quietly before i kissed him not letting any words come out his mouth. I laid on top of him as he pulled my waist closer to him. He pulled back and stood up. I thought he was about to regret this but instead he locked the door. He sat and in his bed and placed me on top of him, I continued to kiss him as he put his hands on my back dropping them further down until he reached my ass. He pushed it onto his dick, I felt a knot in my stomach the first time. I laid my head on his shoulder as I let him do everything. He pushed my ass closer onto his dick which I could feel getting harder every time. I moaned into his mouth. He gently pushed my head back and placed his finger down my lips. He arched his back then laid me down next to him. He kissed my forehead and put the sheets over us. "Don't tell your brother." Phil grinned. I couldn't resist him, I got on-top of him again. We made out for a while till I had to go back to my room before Jude suspected anything.