Love!💕

It was evening and hm was preparing dinner for as... And today.. Amma, pushpa ji, karishma and Lalla went to meet their relatives.. And only anuseena where left in the home.. Yesterday night anuseena fought for some random topic.. And hm naraz hogayi.. And as ne socha ki use Hm ko manana chahiye.. Warna woh qayamat tak nhi maanegi.. 😂 Isliye he decided to make today's night a special night for them.. 🌃❤️.. He decorated the room with rose petals, candles, and gave the room a romantic atmosphere.. He decided to propose her again.. ♥️ And lighten her mood.. With a romantic mood.. 😉.. Chalo ab English bahut boldiya hindi baba ka ghrehprawesh Kiya jaaye.. 😂

Hm was still preparing the dinner...

Hm-dekho Allah! Yeh kaise pati hein hum Kal se inse naaraz hue bethe hein aur yeh hein ki inko kuch fark hi nhi padh raha.

Allah-fark padhta hein bacha!(No offense plss)😂

Hm-acha Agar padhta toh Hume manane ke liye woh ab tak kuch toh karte na.. Par nhi unhe toh sirf kaam ki padhi hein.. Allah kaisa pati naseeb Kiya hein aapne humko? 😭

Allah- isliye Bola Tha usse shaadi mat Kar.. Ab bughat... Topa ladki.. 😒Allah ki baat nhi maanegi toh Esa hi hoga.. 😒.. Nhi baat karni humko tumse..bye..

Hm-are nhi.. Allah ruko toh.. Sorry. Allah bhi merese naaraz hogaye.. 😭😭Aapne sahi Bola tha hume inse shaadi karni hi nhi thi.. Sorry Allah mujhe  maaf kardena.. Iss baar woh apna Sar bhi bhodle na fir bhi hum nhi manenge.. Pata nhi samjhte kya hein apne aapko. 😒...

After making the dinner she went inside the room..with an angry face.. And then, rose petals began falling on Hm... And she saw the room decorated with an romantic atmosphere.. 😍 And.. She forgot everything and just came and hugged him... And she said.. "I love you" anu replied "I love you too"❤️..

After that they had dinner.. And.... Hm was going to sleep.. Suddenly, as cachted her hand and pushed her towards himself.. And.. Hm landed on anu's chest....

First, they had a beautiful eye lock..👁️🔒😂 Then, as slightly pressed his lips with hers.. First it was soft later, it turned to be passionate.. After kissing 15-20 minutes.. They stopped.. As they where not able to breathe while kissing.. Then, finally as took Hm in his arms.. And layed her on the bed.. He opened her kurti's dori.. And started giving her sensational kisses on her back.. And he turned the position.. And, first he kissed her eyes, nose, cheek, chin and finally the lips..Now,as took the biggest step of his life.. He opened her bra..with a swift move.. Then, he started sucking and biting her bosom.. While, Hm was moaning continously.. Taking as name.. Hm- aaah.. O.. Aah.. Aa.. Nuu..... Then, as went down and kissed hm's navel.. And started fingering her navel...🔥 And throughout that time.. Hm was only moaning.. ✨And then.. Finally, he inserted his 2 fingers in Hm's private part...making Hm moan.. And he made Hm his again for 7 jaanam! 🙈😻...

Chalo ab bass.. Aajke liye itna hi.. I hope aapko yeh part pasand aaya hoga.. Sorry, Agar pasand nhi aaya toh.. 😔😭..

Upcoming: nhi Pata.. 😬😅..

Suggestions dedena..

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Bye... Love u all❤️❤️..

Xoxo.. Naimu! 😁💞