Ego

Oshukuma, a mixture of reality and dreams. It is a promised land of curses, no one can get out of the broken kingdom.

"Yunsel is such a scaredy-cat for running away," I said, turning my head slightly. Next to me stood a figure, black and marine-teal blue, her white menacing eyes staring at me. "And now we're stuck in this broken place."

"They broke the glass?" She asked. 

"Yes," I answered, sitting still. The air felt too stiff.

"You know that it's not her fault." She muttered under her breath. "It's ours." Aggressively, she ripped off the ragged leather covering a wall behind her. I gulped. Everyone here knew it. We have shared egos, every emotion we feel and create decides how Yunsel will act.

Behind the leather was a bulletin board, full of crippled paper stuck on it. I could notice the word "Twenty-Seven" and "Number One", including the map of Oshukuma and the destroyed parts of it.

"Only if Number One wasn't so psychopathic, this wouldn't happen, sister." She dusted the black ashes falling down from the board. Gently, she brushed her fingers on a specific picture. It was a Black-and-white monotonous picture of Yunsel. She was smiling brightly.

We had to protect her, from Number One.

"Number One is also a part of Yunsel, Twenty-Seven," I said. "We can't... Destroy her."

Her silhouette burned darker. "Then what would you say about all of the egos One destroyed?"

I shook my head reluctantly. "There are only three of us left. If she gets destroyed, it will be hard for us to manage an unstable soul."

Twenty-Seven narrowed her eyes. She clenched her fist.

"I wish to avenge the massacre and destroy her." She growled. "I know it would be difficult, but it's better than leaving her to kill the rest of us."

Not looking back, she left the room. I could notice the picture of Yunsel that Twenty-Seven was grabbing tightly onto. 

Yunsel didn't do anything wrong. She was right. It was Number One who caused the genocide and betrayal.

I was about to stand up from the chair. But in the exact moment, a swirl of cold aura flooded into the room. I stood up straight, alarmed.

"Did the discussion with Twit-Seven go well, Emotion number Two?" Number One chuckled behind me. 

I sighed. It was her again. It was impossible to escape her grip in Yunsel's mind.

I looked right in the psycho's eye. "I didn't want to destroy you, One, but I guess she wants to do so..."

I sheathed my sword. After years, I finally got the chance to use this. Grabbing firmly on the weapon, I glared at Number One. Her emotions did not change. Like a statue, she stared at me with her laid-back look.

Number One laughed. She raised her arm and pointed her sharp fingers right at me. "A challenger, finally."

"After destroying Six and Eight, you won't believe what I got from them." She laughed excitedly like a happy child. But in a way more psychopathic way. 

"Farewell, sister. Now I'll solve this problem on my own with Twit-Seven." Number One made a demonic smile before a flash occurred. 

Where do emotions go when they're destroyed? No one will know, since there is no one to tell.