100 Questions

Your P.O.V

"HE WHAT!?" Mike screams. I quickly cover his mouth.

"Shut up! We may be in our room but it isn't sound proof you know. Someone might hear us." I say quietly. He nods. I then take my hand off his mouth and sit in my bed. He stares at me with a pale face. It's been a day since the incident at Freddy's. I didn't wanna tell Mike about it yesterday since I know he's gonna turn into a nervous wreck. Then again, its bound to happen anyway.

"Sorry, its just so... shocking. I mean, you came so close to dying yesterday! You literally stared Death in the eye!" He says.

"Yeah, I know. And if if weren't for Springtrap, you probably would've found me in a spare Freddy suit." I chuckle. He stares at me with a puzzled face.

"And you're not in any way traumatized or at the very least shaken about it?" He asks.

"OF COARSE I AM IDIOT!" I scream. He jumps back a little. He's never been used to me screaming at him before, which makes sense since I'm always so chilled out, and honestly I'm surprised too.

"I just came to terms with it and gathered all the energy I have in my body to hide it from everyone, including you!" I say.

"Oh, I see. But, why tell me now and not then?" He asks.

"Because, I knew you would become as worried as I would be." I say. "And... I needed to get those events off my mind. I was scared half to death almost twice yesterday. It's hard to make a comeback from that sometimes."

"Makes sense." Mike says sitting next to me. A few seconds of silence pass by.

"I noticed something." Mike says. I look at him, puzzled.

"Well don't just sit here and stare into space, what did you notice?" I ask.

"You didn't see it yet?" He says. I give him a confused look and he lets out a sigh.

"Remember how your left eye was purple before you went to Freddy's?" He says.

"It's back to normall isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah, but that's not what I noticed about it. I don't know how, but that eye has a direct connection to Freddy Fazbear's." He says. I stare at him even more confused than before.

"Okay, you're gonna have to walk me through that one Micheal. I mean, how could that have anything to do with Freddys?" I ask.

"Think about it, every time you planned on going to that pizzaria your eye turned purple. And there's always something that happened on that night. The nightmare, you nearly getting killed, you finally freeing your new friend, there's pattern here." He says pacing around the room. Damn, the boy has a point. But what does that all mean?

"So what are you saying Mike?" I ask.

"There's a chance that you might have a deeper connection to Freddy's than we thought. Not because of Springtrap, but because of something else. Something like..." He says trailing off.

"The spirits." I say finishing his sentence.

"The spirits? What are you suggesting?" He asks suspiciously.

"There's a detail of the events that I left out... one of the six spirits that are haunting the animatronics. I...I saw him." I say. Mike quickly turns to me with a shocked and surprised face.

"You were able to see one of the six spirits!?" He quietly screams.

"Yeah. And in fact, he was the one trying to endgame me." I say.

"NO FUCKING WAY! ARE YOU-" He screams before I cut him off again.

"Shut up! Or do I have to gag you to keep your mouth shut?" I say in a threatening tone. He looks at me and nods and I then take my hand off his mouth.

"Sorry, just... damn, that's a lot to process at once." He says holding the side of his head.

"Anyway, he said I wasn't like regular people, which I easily believe. And this eye is proof of it." I say.

"Yeah. But I need to ask, you didn't think of going back to Freddy's tonight did you?" He asks.

"Actually, I have, at one point. Why?" I say.

"Look at your eyes." He says. I walk to the closet, open the door and look at my reflection. My eyes are still the exact same blue they were before we went to the pizzaria.

"They're blue. Shouldn't one of them be purple?" I ask. Mike nods his head.

"This proves one of my theories. Whenever your eyes glow, something happens to you at that restaurant. They're both blue, so it's likely that nothing's gonna happen to you tonight." He says stroking his chin.

"Yeah, maybe. But there's still so many questions we need answers to. Like, what connection do I have to Freddy's? Why can I see spirits? Does this have anything to do with my parents? Could the spirits be the reason to why my hair is white?" I asj rapidly.

"Dude calm down! We'regonna get to the bottom of all this, but those are too many questions for even Albert Einstein or the Ghostbusters to answer." He says flopping on his bed.

"Sorry, I just, need answers." I say holding my now throbbing head.

"Well, maybe Springtrap can help. I mean, he knows so much about the pizzaria already, he might have the answers to all your questions." Mike says.

"Mike you're a genius!" I say holding him by the arms. I then get off my bed and find my backpack. Perfect, it still has everything. Now to add one more thing, if I can find it.

"Uh, Drake? You okay? You look like you're going crazy like that time in the fifth grade." Mike says. Ignore him and finally find what I'm looking for.

"AHA! Found it!" I say holding up a blank notebook.

"A notebook?" Mike says skeptically.

"Don't ask about it. I'll explain it to you tomorrow morning." I say packing the notebook in my bag.

"What are you planning?" He asks.

"You'll see." I say putting the bag under my bed. I have questions, tons of questions, all needing answers. Right now there's only one person can ask. Looks like I'm going back to Freddy's again. This time with a new motive. I'm not gonna rest until I get the answers to all of my questions.

A/N 

Two chapters in one day? This is an achievement that I don't often get. The chapter came out exactly as I wanted it to. But now I think it's time for a little challenge. I'll be dropping a few clues here and there for you to piece together, there's already a few in this chapter. It also has a bit to do with the fnaf lore. I'll give you the questions for those clues in the next chapter. Si uf you're up for it, you guys can try solve it. I'll reveal the answer later in this book for those of you that want it. But that's it for now. I'll see you in the next chapter. Have fun searching for those clues.
Bye.