the only chapter lol

hi, first i would like to apologise for this abomination but my friend and i had the fucking time of our lives creating it lol. honestly the storyline is fucked up and doesn't make any sense whatsoever and is literally just for shits and giggles. uh- there's proof that my friend and i did message each other this- okay bye :)
(soz for the shit typing skills. i cba to edit the mistakes lol)

⚠️ mentions of rape and drugs as well as a tad bit of smut ⚠️

oh- just as a bit of context- we were on call and it ended- i told her i was getting kidnapped lol and she asked if the guy was hot, so i was like. "fuck yeah he's hot, i'll ask him to pick u up on the way". so this bitch replied with. "omg wattpad fantasy". which then led onto the "9 foot korean mafia dude with tattoos" and the "but- but- we're only 3 feet"- anyways~ it literally starts with

He throws you down the stairs in a fit of rage. You reach the bottom crying out in pain when your back slams against the glass like marble floor. "D-d-d-d-daddy, that hurt. Please stop, t-this isn't l-like you". You moan out in pain whilst he gently steps towards you, your pain only turning him on. You quietly mumble to yourself. "This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove i'm alright soooong" etc. Mafia daddy looks at her careful and replies, "My daddy dick is rock hard for you baby". He grabs your and pulls you up by the hair. "Oh baby, you aren't prepared for this punishment". He slams your little 3ft body onto the bed and ties you up. "We're just getting started baby gOrl".

-3 weeks later-

"Korean mafia daddy? i-i-i-i-i-i think there's something wrong with me". "Like wot bbg", he replies. "i-i-" "SPIT IT OUT YOU SLUT" "i'm not sure my sexy papi, i think you got this skinny ass bimbo prego with your fat ass cock" "that's impossible" he queries. "But- but". Daddy suddenly screams out, "HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME YOU DIRTLY LITTLE FUCKING WHORE" "N-NO DADDY, NEVER. U FUCK ME TOO GOOD". Daddy slaps her and she goes flying across the room, but just before she lands, Diego the butler catches her. "Please don't hurt her master, she's pregnant". You look up longingly into Diego's eyes and realise, maybe you've been with the wrong guy after all. "D-d-d-diego? You s-saved me?" "That i did ma'am", Diego speaks back, but before he could utter another word the 9ft daddy mafia shoots him. Big dicked korean mafia daddy then picks up his bbg and shoves her into the punishment room. "I'm gonna fuck tho so hard you'll forget your own name :)" "P-p-p-please be gentle d-daddy". Your 3ft body slightly shudders due to the cold air within the room. " SHUT IT WHORE, IVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM YOU. IF YOU DONT SHUT IT SLUT, ILL NEVER FUCK YOU AGAIN, AND I WONT PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT. Dirty bitch". You recoil in fear as ur 9 foot big booty assed korean mafia daddy whips out his 11 inch shlong. "Take this you dirty whore". He pounds into you without giving you time to adjust to his large size. You start screaming out "daddy" as he roughly gives you the pounding of your dreams. "D-d-d-d-dadd you cry out but it only earns you a slap. Your ass red with abuse. "Please d-addy, i-i need t-to cum". "NO" he violently yells back. You whimper at the harsh tone with tears streaming down your face. She suddenly starts to get flashbacks to all the times she been with Diego- realising she's been with the wrong man all along. As you were just about to cum, daddy pulls out, which also pulls you out of your flashback and back into reality. Gently he tucks his dick back into his pants and says, "thats punishment for fucking with the wrong man baby gOrl". He then turns to leave, acting like nothing happened and that you never existed. You cry out as your feeble little 3 foot body tries to stand up as you are left alone in the dark room. Unsuccessful, you retreat back to the corner, sobbing your eyes out as you clutch the tiny baby in the womb. "i-i-i-i- i didn't get to tell him it's his". What she doesn't know is that the baby's Diego's. He had been drugging her and raping her whilst the 9foot mafia man slept, but in fact mafia daddy knew this, that's the reason he shot Diego. Cause in the end, big dicked daddy korean mafia man was only trying to protect you. Your tears became too much for you, suffocation you in the tiny cell, you slowly drown yourself by weeping for days. Body afloat in the cell, daddy mafia man tries to save you, he tried mouth to mouth, CPR, but nothing seemed to work, you really were gone... forever. "IM SO SORRY" he cries out as he realises his efforts were useless, losing the love of his life. Overcoming with depression and grief he shoots himself with the same gun he shot the rapist Diego with.
"in the end it was just a shit version of romeo and juliet"
"the end"
(p.s.
My friend= Diego actually died at thinking the gun wasn't loaded- our condolences to Diego's family
Me= He didn't think daddy had the guts to shoot him, even tho he's a korean mafia man- tf Diego, u stupido)