Linear Blue - Horizon sky

" I'm sure that's in the not too distant future, by the time snow flurries dance in the wind, she would come back to me"
When I stumbled upon him for the very first time, I assumed he was a person lacking temperature with the eyes burning deep into the passionate heat of a jade lamp. But the moment he cried out those words, only a little sparkle of living flicked across his eyes.

The war was over, every soldier sacrificed themselves to save the last pieces of this delicate world. But the deep scars remained.

Tiger is a demobilized soldier after ten years of his unstoppable dedication and loyalty to the country. Today is his second anniversary of homecoming and he decides to hold a small party at his house, with me and some of his comrades. My fingers tremble slightly, as they slide across the shiny glass that has returned to protect the photograph - the picture of Tiger's wife, who had passed away peacefully from cancer, was smiling contentedly. I was told that Tiger could not meet Tomoe when she breathed her last in the ambulance. By the time he arrived, she had her eyes closed forever. My lips curls bitterly at the thought of how he feels at that hard time, is it rancor, regret, or pain every time his gaze lands on that face and that smile.

I once wish that the winter would never come. Every night, without him besides me, I whisper in depression flowing all around my neck. My head is filled with these unbearable childish thoughts
" If only the snow flurries hadn't fallen" " If only the winter hadn't come"
Because once it comes, my lover's hope is shattered a little bit, the promise that keeps him alive and yet, kills him every day. As it's born from just one single precious second and dies from a million little times.

The door to the living room area stands open, light from the hallway catches my attention as it sparkes off the wine bottle and glasses on the floor. Tiger just sits there, silently, on the couch while his gaze's at the wine bottle. I know he isn't fond of wine and he would never tell anyone it was not the taste but the association with the memory when he was sure he had lost everything.
" As we reminisce about the time we spent together. We realize too, how time flies, and now is the time for us part my dear one. For you to move ahead and for me to say goodbye. Once the winter comes and the snow flurries dance in the wind again, I shall come back to you"

Tiger's face scrunches up again showing his dolorous loss at the memories, looking through the half-empty bottle. He continues.
" This was one of those last and painful words she wrote to me. Bunny. How can she accept fate so easily like that? Truthfully, I can not imagine an afterlife without her. It's like falling into a bouncy house with no doors or ways out and lots of hidden nails to land on."
Until the man's done speaking, he looks up at the blue sky with his amber eyes misty. I heard that last winter came while the snow flurries fell heavily, Tomoe disappeared from his life and promised that she would come back. But she never kept it.

It takes us an hour to clean up everything when the party's over. Strangely, we can not find Tiger anywhere around. And the moment I figure out where he has been, I speak from the depths of the plush as I witness my lover, on the edge of dying, try to let himself flow into the darkest waterfall of the town.
" No matter how painful the road ahead of you is as I am always by your side. Your future is the one you choose. And even the deepest wounds hold a special meaning, that's why please don't absent yourself from me. Because your existence is indispensable for itself and for me, too ".
I can do nothing except expressing all of my feeling for him.
" I'm sorry Bunny, for making you wait all this time " Tiger suddenly felt the lump in his throat and took a moment to say it. How pathetic as those words were but I know there were never any good words for times like this. I hope that my love toward him will become an eternal flame soothing his wildly beating heart and eating away his misery.

" Yeah, I've been waiting." I could not prevent the tears slowly from gathering in my eyes. Finally, clear gold can truly meet bright green for all this time.

The moment we meet in this world, neither of us is quite ready for the adventure before our feet. Despite that, before I notice myself, I can not get my eyes off you and help to fall in love. From now on, the snow brings out a new season and paints a new white color for our world.

This time, I am determined to keep his flower blooming again. What kind of paths would we walk? I don't care, because I won't run away anymore.

À mà linear nghĩa là đường thẳng nha mng, ở đây cái tên có nghĩ là đường thẳng màu xanh, mà màu xanh là bầu trời nên có thể hiểu ở đây là một bầu trời trong vắt, cao xanh. Tại thấy tên hay thì đặt thôi chứ biết cmj đâu hmu hmu.