14

"You just want attention, you don't want my heart~"

Taehyung jumped and turned around to see Jungkook smiling at him.

"Some things never change." Taehyung muttered under his breath while walking ignoring one and only Jungkook who was beside him.

They walked silently side by side for few sec until Jungkook spoke.

"Where are you going?" He asked observing Taehyung who had few books in his hands.

"Going to return these." Taehyung replied showing the books in his hands.

"Where are you going?" This time it was Taehyung who asked.

"Going to play with dolphin." Jungkook replied and glanced at Taehyung momentarily.

Taehyung pressed his lips and hit Jungkook with his free hand who just chuckled.Taehyung looked down to stop himself from smiling.

"I thought you were here only to put those book back."Jungkook spoke after some time watching Taehyung looking for books in the library.

"When did I said I am only here to return the books." Taehyung replied taking one book from the shelf, inspecting it. He took the book and went to one of the vacant seat, Jungkook trailing behind him.

"Why are you reading comic books in library." Jungkook asked and Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Then they shouldn't have made comic section in school library.Now shhh..." Taehyung averted his gaze from Jungkook and started reading his book.

"Mind if you tell me which book you're reading?" Jungkook asked after a min of silence.

"It's extraordinary you. In which the main lead have a heart problem and have 10 year old crush on his friend who doesn't like her in return but later she falls for another boy named Haru."

"Seems like you have already read this book."Jungkook mumbled putting his palm under his chin.

"Yep."Taehyung nodded whilst flicking Jungkook's forehead who pouted and rubbed his attacked skin

"Yoongi!" Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook when he mentioned his crush's name.

"Uh?" Taehyung asked bewildered

"You like Min Yoongi." Jungkook then spoke like a matter of fact.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Taehyung scoffed and ignored Jungkook.

"I can help you." Jungkook said gaining Taehyung's attention.

"I don't want your help" Taehyung rolled his eyes and closed his book giving all his attention to the boy sitting next to him.

"Means you agree that you like my best friend." Jungkook chuckled

"I didn't said that" Taehyung gasped

"But you also didn't denied." Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and didn't uttered a word for few sec. He opened and closed his mouth like fish but nothing came out from his mouth at last he gave up and looked somewhere else.

"Anyways tell me if you want my help after all he is my best friend." Jungkook stood up smiling and ruffled Taehyung's hair before leaving the library.

You just want attention, you don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you (over you)

What are you doin' to me? (hey) what are you doin', huh? (what are you doin', what?)(What are you doin', to me? What are you doin', huh?)(What are you doin', to me? What are you doin', huh?)(What are you doin' to me, what are you doin', huh?)