Who cares?

Slight TW for Panic Attack/Anxiety I think

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your Pov (I guess):

I woke up to my brother screaming and swearing. Like always. My parents have the advantage of having a room at the other side of the hourlse while my room is next to his streaming room. But no one seams to care. So I just ignore him and try to fall asleep again. Surprisingly it works pretty good but just as I'm about to finnaly drive into sleep //is this right?! How am I supposed to know?//, he swears again so loud I almost jump out of my bed. Now I'm fully awake. So I grab my phone and decide to watch his stream. It's just him getting recourses for a new build on DSmp, but it's actually quite good. But sometimes I wish I wouldn't be invisible to him, to his friends and his community. Then neither of them know that I exist. Sometimes I feel like even he forgets that I exist.

Like in that one night...

I feel my heart beating faster as this thought comes to my mind. I feel my thoughts start racing in my mind. The anxiety gets bigger and I start to shiver. I turn my phone of and try to comfort myself by cuddeling/snuggeling/idk wtf myself into my covers/bedsheets. It helps slightly but I can't help myself and I start crying silently into my pillow. After a while, I fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dam, first chapter done, more to go...

I hope I didn't mix up to many British and American words - I just use the ones that come to my mind first.

Also I have a little bit planned but idk who she is going to have a crush on (Tubbo, Ranboo or maybe even Lani (that would definitely be interesting)?).

Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm able to upload constantly, mental health, handy times and motivation yk.

Stay save and maybe get some water?

-Glut

Oh, I just remembered that I need a name for ✨her✨ xD

243 (so short lol)