Chapter one- My pov

My name is Jessica Shadowton. I'm a vampire, so are my two friends. I have shoulder length black hair and red eyes. My friend Kristal had short blonde hair with light blue streaks and blue eyes. April has long brown hair with black streaks in it, along with brown eyes. You can say we are trouble-makers. We've been thieves,bandits,pirates and even plain Juveniles. We spray paint cars, buildings and even boats. I'm bisexual too, just a random fact about me.

~Jessica POV~

I was spray painting my Spell teacher's car while my friends spray painted the principal's car. Suddenly I heard a alarm. I bursted out running. I ran past April and Kristal and they ran with me. We laughed our ass off as we ran. We ran into an abandoned building, oblivious to what was there. " That was close" I said, breathing like I was dieing.

"Yeah.." Kristal agreed. Suddenly a soft ticking sound filled the silence. We glanced at each other and our eyes widened. Tick, tick, tick....BOOM! A bomb exploded and it went black. When I opended my eyes the building was flaming. Kristal woke up and so did April.

"WE"RE DEAD!!!" Kristal screamed out loud. She began running in circles, due to we were stuck in a burning building.

"Calm the crap down you nut case!" April yelled. I stood voice-less. Suddenly a woman appeared in front of us.

"Hello there." She said. Kristal was still screaming and running around. The woman started to get annoyed. She stuck her foot out and tripped Kristal. Kristal fell with a thud and squel.

"What The Fudgecake." Kristal said. The woman smirked. She spoke, not even caring about her question.

"My name is Melissa, you can call me Lissa. As you already know, you are dead. The reason why your soul isn't in the hands of a god is because you three are vampires. Vampires in this world do not die" She said. I pumped my fist in the air.

"Whoo! Go vampires!" I chant.

"Do not get too comfortable. You, after a death worthy accident, can still be claimed. My job is to give you a chance to never get claimed by a daedric god." She said, raining on my parade,

"How is that exactly? Are you going to make us fairies?!?" Kristal asked, with her hopes shining bright.

"No, your close. You will have retractable wings. I can make you a Netherling, or they're sometimes called dark angels. That is, if you agree to one condition." She responded. I gave her a suspicous look.

"What's the 'condition'?" I asked. Melissa took out a book.

"The netherling my group and me have, are guardian angels. You'll each be assigned someone to protect. Do you accept my offer?" She waits for a response. If we refuse, we are basically giving our selves to the Daedric gods. If we do accept, we'll all be seperated in order to protect the person we are assigned. Daedric god/goddess slave or Guardian angel. Guardian angel. We all nod in agreement to her offer.

"Good, now hold still. This will hurt." She said before she snapped her fingers. Suddenly my back felt as if it was being stabbed. Black angel wings sprouted out of my back. The same happend to Kristal and April.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Now, for you assignments. April, you shall protect a singer named Harry Styles." Melissa said. April smiled big and went red. Me and Kristal laughed. Melissa kept talking.

"Kristal you get a guy named Luke Hemmins." She said with no emotion. Kristal squeled. I was now anxious to know mine.

"Jessica, you'll just love this one. You get a powerful warlock named Ms.Mage. I believe she's the owner of the car you vandalized." Melissa said with a smile. My jaw dropped as I stood with awe.

"What the fuck!? I"m not protecting my damn spell teacher! Why me!? Why not them?!" I yell. Melissa doesn't look a bit fazed.

"The council chose her, not me. Not quit whining." She said to me. I flipped her off. She smiled. The woman is a damn bitch. Why am I stuck protecting my vampire spell teacher. She has fucking all the damn spells in the world!