Ordinary morning

"Come down for breakfast, Pumpkin!" My mom Amanda yelled from downstairs. She's yelling for my sister Rachel, not me. I got dressed, came out of my room, which is a tent in Rachel's room. Rachel is two years younger than me. She has long curly blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, long fingers, and tacky clothes. I slipped down the stairs and came face to face with my mom , she was wearing pink pyjamas and had bright pink curlers in her hair.

"Thank god, the sandwiches won't make themselves Bella!" She said as she frowned at me.

"Where are the sandwiches?!" yelled my stepdad, Frank.

I walked to the kitchen where the sandwich supplies are and saw uncle Frank sitting at the chair next to the window. His feet are barely touching the ground because of how short he is. I walked to the counter to prepare the sandwiches.
I heard footsteps that I guessed belonged to Rachel coming down the stairs. She was dressed in a ridiculously bright pink outfit, guess that ridiculous bright pink runs in the family.

"Where is my lunch!" Snarled Rachel looking impatient

"Bella is working on it, Pumpkin." Aunt Patricia reassured.

I put three sandwiches together as fast as I could, packed my lunch, grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door as fast as I could

I got on the bus as it arrived. My first thought when I got on the bus was to find Indigo, she just moved in a couple of months ago. We became friends quickly since we are both the quiet kind.

"Over here!" Yelled Indigo's voice

I rushed to the voice and found her sitting at the back seat flipping through a book about witches and wizards, no surprise, she loves to read. I find reading unnecessarily boring.

"You know, it would be amazing if these books were real," Indigo said

"And deadly," I added.

She kept on reading the book. All I could hear now was her flipping through her book.

"Kids! Yelled Mr Daniel, our bus driver, "We arrived!"

Indigo and I slipped off the bus. She was still reading and flipping through that book. We headed to our classroom with comfortable silence like any other normal day. Little did I know it was not going to be anything I wouldn't imagined.