Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

The dark stormclouds descended in New York City early evening. Fueled by the humidity that pushed more warm air up into the atmosphere to brew up moisture, it now created a concoction for a perfect storm.

A bright flash of lightning illuminated my room, then a loud thunder roared - the vibration had shaken some of my small almost empty foundation bottles on the dresser. Nevertheless, a thunderstorm will not be able to stop me from meeting my girls tonight, because in a couple of days, it'll be time for me to pack my bags and fly out to Washington state before I head back home to the Philippines - back to work and reality.

I checked the time on my phone.

"Shit!"

I was running late again. I rushed to get myself glammed up. Bernadette had reserved us a table at one of the NoHo's party hotspot and I wouldn't dare pass this opportunity for dinner plus drinks with several of my new favorite people.

Also, I have to look good - I'll never know who I'll be bumping into. Facing a mirror, I parted my lips to see how my lip line was, "perfect".  I blew a kiss towards my reflection - channeling my inner Victoria's Secret angel fantasy.

My phone went off, so I picked up the device and slid my thumb on the screen to answer the video call, "Hey baby. You at the event now?".

I smiled eagerly at my girlfriend, holding my phone inches away from my face. I knew the event was boring her out.

"Hey. Yeah, just had to go to the restroom so I could give you a call", her grin was infectious. "I wish I could join you girls tonight".

"Aw, baby. I miss you, but I'll see you in the morning".

Amanda pouted and looked like she was thinking about something, "what if I leave this event earlier than scheduled?"

"Babe—not a chance. Please, don't do that. You'll just ruin your good reputation", I said as I patted my red lips.

"You look alluring....", she licked her lips. "...and delicious—why am I not there?"

My laughter filled the four corners of my room, "...thanks. If you'll be a good girl at your event, then I might let you taste this deliciousness again tomorrow". I winked.

"Fine. I'll behave—-Wish we both wore the smart device I got from the shop — that would make this night a lot more interesting", my girlfriend giggled. She and her kinks, a sizzling combination in bed and beyond, I must admit.

"Gago! Be careful! Someone might hear you".

"It's fine. I'm the only one inside. The view from here is much better than a bunch of old men in suits. No idea why Paula thought it's a good idea to convince these traditionalists to support Smile Train - it looks as if they don't even care".

"Oh, that's a shame. Well, at least you tried to charm your way around — did you? Besides, you're eye candy. Maybe she thought if these people saw you, it'll create curiosity for what you're trying to do — "

A sound of a door opening startled us both.

"I have to go now. Can't wait to see you tomorrow— have fun tonight", she whispered. Her smirk was so charming that I couldn't help but feel a subtle warmth in between my loins.