Chapter 1: A Plan?

When Akiza was taken by Kalin, Yugi and the others tried to chase after the car, but it was too fast for them. " What are we going to do now?" Alexis said with a worried look on her face. No one said anything. After a lot of silence, they went back to their house to think of a plan to save Akiza.

When they got back to the house, Yusaku spoke up. "Does anyone have a plan yet?" Still no answer from anybody. Suddenly, Genea started crying for her captured sister. " What can we do?" Genea sobbed. " Akiza is captured, Yusei is poisoned and sick, and we have no idea what to do!" Everyone looked at each other as if they were discussing who would comfort her.

" Everything is going to be ok, Genea. Your sister is going to be fine. She's tough and resilient." Everyone snapped their heads up at the mysterious voice that spoke. Then all heads turned to the source of the weary but determined voice. Sitting up in the bed by the window was Yusei, who was recovering from the poisoned apple, somehow without the medicine! "Yusei, you're getting better!" Skye exclaimed. "Are you alright?" Yugi asks with much concern. Yusei was still kind of weak from the poison, but he looked like he was as good as ever. "Yeah, I'm fine, Yugi." Yusei wobbled down the stairs with caution so he didn't fall. When he made it to the bottom of the steps, he looked around the room with tired but determined eyes. The energy in the room was somehow getting back under control before the feeling of sadness and worry started to take over again. "But what are we going to do now?"  Yuya asked his goggles over his eyes. After a few seconds of silence, Yusei spoke. " I have an idea"