she is Not a demon

Y/n l/n
Quirk demon
Has long nails and
long black hair
and black wings like Hawks

Hero name = queen of dark

Like strawberry, Cherry, sweet
And katsuki Bakugo

Look like this

People get scared of you something in public places and will some are simp for you ;-)

the class 1A students are now in the third and the last year you and katsuki are dating now you both are dating each other for the second year of UA and today is you first year anniversary so you both are going to the place where you both have shared a kiss.

So you both have shared a kiss in Tokyo national park during your internship with best jenest so both were in the train for getting too park you both sitting next to each other and holding hands talking and suddenly katsuki give a little kiss on you nose and your in shock at his action and you say.

You  katsuki no we are in train and so some people don't like these kind of  things so please babe behave.

Katsuki    no people are not. And how many people are in train. huh tell me.

You   look around and he was right there are not many people.

You  ok but it's PDA (public display of attraction.)

Katsuki  I'll show you what's "Pda"is *smirk's*.

You katsuki!?!?!? *blush like tomato*.

Katsuki *kiss you on your cheeks*.

You *blush even more* and *push him away*.

You not do it baby please I'm begging you Kat I don't like thinking like and what if someone mind it.

He about to kiss you again but a lady spoke up come near you put her on you shoulder and said kid can you please stop that.

You ma'am I am really sorry about him we would not do it again I apologize.

Lady oh thank you kid.

The lady go back to his son and sit next to the child and and Bakugo are chatting. his eyes met couple who was making out. he is pretty sure that the lady has see the couple who are making out in the train. and that seems have no problem with that which then a thought came in his mind and he thinks that his to theory could be correct and there is only a one way to find out. so as you where is scrolling through your phone then all of a sudden you feel a hand on your cheeks and you know damn well who it belongs to and about  lecture him then all of a sudden a kiss on your forehead interrupt you and it was a forehead kiss honestly you don't mind it and were able to shrug it of. but you hard the lady arguing with her seven year old son and she is forcing her child to wear earphone and give him I pad and force him too watch kids show and walk over to you two. Now at this point katsuki have let go of your chain.

Lady come over to you two and look at Furiously and you dumbfounded sitting there were katsuki is Furious

Lady don't you say that you are gonna stop your Lovey dovey shit.

She sad furiously which is snap back to reality.

You ma'am I don't know what are you talking about.

Lady don't you just say that that you are gonna stop kiss each other.

You ma'am it was just a forehead kiss honestly I don't think it's that.

Lady don't be a bitch now.

Lady words are enough to kasuki lose temper katsuki ticking bomb he is got up from his seat and point at the couple are making out and you look at the direction he was pointing in any brush immediately cause of the scene.

Katsuki aren't they doing the same thing and they are making the fuck out but you don't seem too fucking mind it and intended you are bothering me and my girlfriend here.

Lady but they are normal people not a demon and you both are influence on my kid. I don't want my kid to grow up and did some sort of demon and weird creature.

You what is your name.

Lady huh.

You WHAT IS YOUR NAME.

Lady Karen.

You Karen right so what-

Mom

You are cut off in a mid sentence and to look who yell you and katsuki met the eyes the little boy who's mother was yelling at you two for PDA and when kid reach to his mother and push her back and kid started.

Kid are you Dynamite and queen of dark kid.

ask you two Curiously both you and katsuki looked at each other with confusion then nodded in agreement you and answer. "yes we are." you said the kid with cheerful town kid look at his moms and look back at you both of you and apologize to both of you cause of his mother's behaviour and you both the except apology then kid ask you "can have your autograph please please" you look at the kid with  smile on your face and then look at katsuki and he nodded you both watch as the pull out the I pad open drawing app and you both give the kids autograph then kid ask you two "are you both together."
Which katsuki nodded
Kid ask like
" together together. "
Which katsuki reply with a yes
" like married together."
Which make you blush
And katsuki reply " not yet but soon if her parents allow me too " which only make your blush darker and brighter.
"

ok bye kid " you say before pulling katsuki by his arm and living the train station and you both have a great date.