chapter 1

It was a normal fall evening at Hogwarts the leaves of the woods that surrounded the premises have all turned their normal golds, reds, and oranges and almost half of them had already fallen to the ground floating aimlessly in the wind collecting in the forgotten corners of the castle grounds. Snape had finished class for the day a few hours prior. As he had now finished taking count of the ingredients that he was missing. Normally he wouldn't mind so much since he would go down to the market and buy his usual items. But he had grown tired of the harsh noise of the hustle and bustle of the average day of the wizarding world marketplace. So today He decided to go straight to the source, the muggle world of course.  He packed a few items in his black handbag and grabbed his broom as he set off into the late evening sky. As he was flying he saw a large forest that he knew would contain most of the ingredients of which he was searching for. He landed afar on a small hill next to an open meadow full of sunflowers, purple and red salvia, dahlia, orange ranunculus, red spider lilies, and crocosmia lucifer's', and many others. His eyes widen at the many various colors that surrounded him in the open meadow. It was as if this was someone's garden that he had stumbled into unknowingly. He quickly got to work in tenderly harvesting only what he needed for that school period. As he wandered more around the dense forest he caught sight of a little broken-down cottage out in the forest. "who could live out here?" he mumbled to himself as he unknowingly got closer to the old worn down house. As he scanned the area he caught the chime of a young woman's beautiful song who was sitting under an oak tree whose leaves were a beautiful orange and yellow. As he stood on the old worn down dirt path that lead to the tree. He found himself captivated by the woman's sorrow-filled song as she sang with the birds of the forest. He watched her carefully making sure not to let the girl know of his presence behind one of the large willow trees that surrounded the path. He took great notice of her unusual features such as how her hair splits in two different colors of black and white. Or even how her pure white skin gleamed in the soft sunlight that bathed her. Even her big beautiful beach curls that bounced playfully in the whispering wind of the valley caused he curiosity to go crazy. He has never seen such a beautiful girl in his life since she was still alive. He watched her a bit more till the sun was halfway set causing the girl to get up from her spot under the tree and head towards the broken down cottage a bit down the hardly noticeable path. As she walked you could hear the leaves crunching under her bare feet. Who was this girl and why was she all alone out here? was she a witch outcasted by the muggles? Snape wanted to know more about this mysterious girl in the woods. maybe fate had its plans for the two of them.