~Baby, Im not like the rest~ (harrystyles.)

So, this is .. my life. Im just a normal teen and I have almost no friends. The only one in this school is Jennie and  May. They accept me for who I am, and how I treat them. Not how I look. That's the thing I hate. When people judge you for how you look. It's one girl in this school, that hates me. I dont know, really. Her name is Cora and she really, really hates me. One time when we had lunch, she came over to me.

'' You look nice today, but something is wrong.'' she said and spilled out her milk over me.

''' Here you go, now you look better .'' she laughed evil and wen to '' her''' table . Her friends laughed to and I ran away crying. May ran after me.

Jennie is'nt the sort of girl that just, running away from her problems. She is fearless. And she protect me that day.

'' Hey you Cora, look here.'' she said.

Cora turned around . '' What is it nerd?'' she said .

Cora did not even blink before Jennie punched her right on the cheek. Cora became quite red in the face and ran away with tears cascading down her cheeks.

'' Are you insane ?'' her friend Ella said and ran after Cora.

'' Just a little. '' Jennie said and went out the cafeteria proud.

════════════════

I lay in my bed and thought about how the day was going to be for me today. In fact it was so that I was going to move. Jennie and May were very sad but they took it very well. They did not cry or anything like that. Mom, me and my little sister Ally was going to move to London. My name, by the way is Jannice and I'm 16 years old.

I sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. I was very tired. But I was'nt going to school  because we was going to move at once.

'' Jannice, mom is talking to the guys that would help us .'' Piper said .

'' Okay, it's nothing left huh?'' I asked even if I knew the answer.

'' Nope, just you're bed, the toilet, and the kitchen. Everthing els is in all the trucks.'' she said and ran downstaires.

I went to my wardrobe and changed clothes. I took a red jumper with a black heart on it and together with black jeans. I went downstaires to , mum gave me a toast and pushed at me.

'' What ?'' I said annoyed.

She pointed at our car, ( the door was open) and pushed at me .

'' Jump in. '' she said.

'' Mum!! Oh...we have to go to May and Jennie to say goodbye. You promised.'' I said .

'' Yeah yeah, c'mon. Get in the car now we have to go !!'' she said stressed.

════════════════════════════════════════════════